Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > General Info

General Info Pros and cons of different makes and models (incl. international)

Old 13-06-18
Valued Member

Default SPV Industries - Where Art Thou

Over the last week I've sent 2 emails and left 1 voicemail but have not had a response from any.

Is SPV Industries still active and do they still make these kits, or am I better off going for another type (who incidentally I have also emailed and got a very timely response)?

I'd like to purchase an SPV kit due to the favorable responses from Tony's customers but its hard when there is no response to my contact attempts.
Old 13-06-18
Valued Member

There's been a number of posts over the past coupole of years about people having little or no response from Tony and it seems it's got worse. I'd be going for the other brand, I've never seen a bad report about them.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Peders Springs & EFS Shocks, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with Toyo OPAT AT2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Infinity caravan and a TVan Firetail.