Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-4 Pajero

Generation 4-4 Pajero NX model 2014 -

Old 10-06-18

Default Max Temps for Torque app

I'm running the Torque App in my NX when towing my approx. 2.7t caravan. What do people think should be the max coolant and atf temps I should set to trigger app alarms.
Old 10-06-18
Valued Member

I have an NW and set the coolant at 93 (normally sits on 86-87) and atf on 110. Since installing m&m,s torque lock up kit the atf temps rarely exceed 85 degrees. I also drive my car with the Ultragauge as the main dash...speed, temps, voltage are monitored all the time as the factory speedo is 6kph out at 100 k, the water temp gauge is as useful as tits on a bull and this is why I find the Ultragauge such an accurate and reliable tool for vehicle monitoring. If you tow a lot you really do need to fit the torque convertor lock up kit as it drastically reduces your auto box temps AND saves fuel.

Old 10-06-18

I've got a scan guage, from memory the factory water temp doesn't start to move until temp is something like 105c, so maybe set the alarm at 95. That will allow things to get a bit warm when working hard, but let you know that it's time to back off a bit before it gets ugly.