• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lomaz299
    • Jun 2018
    • Hobart

05 gen 3 pajero extendable mirrors

hey guys i recently purchased extendable mirrors to suit my big rig. ( the paj ) from https://www.outbackequipment.com.au/...ado-2012~43744
    and the ones they sent me have different wiring plug. Now ive tried calling and emailing and started a dispute with them all with no response..
    Anyone have a wiring diagram for the mirrors so i can swap these plugs over?
    Attached Files
  • Just Cruzin
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2014
    • Pakenham

Once you cut the plug you can forget about all and any future claims, even if not related to the plug.
    If you payed by PayPal or credit card, dispute the payment and have it reversed and that will get them answering your questions quicker. Disputes are a slow process but it's the cleanest way to go about it.
    99 NL Exceed with air in tyres

Comment

• Choc777
      • Jul 2016
      • Sydney

What was the end result??

Comment

• Ocean
        • May 2014
        • Blue mountains NSW

05 gen 3 pajero extendable mirrors

Originally posted by Lomaz299 View Post
        hey guys i recently purchased extendable mirrors to suit my big rig. ( the paj ) from https://www.outbackequipment.com.au/...ado-2012~43744

and the ones they sent me have different wiring plug. Now ive tried calling and emailing and started a dispute with them all with no response..

Clearview mirrors, via Clearviews site they refer to models with integrated side indicator and those without. I chose to buy with knowing our model Paj does not have integrated indicators and cut the plug that came with the mirrors which is for a later model Paj.
        I rewired with new plug and ran an additional wire from the correct indicator wire through the door to the new plug to have the indicator on the Mirror working.

Haven’t looked at outbacks site in detail, if their site does not advise their is a difference between mirrors older versus newer models you would have a case for refund/exchange as mentored earlier provided the wires/plugs have not been cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Oct 2005 NP Diesel Auto, Roof Racks, Redark Brake controler, Tobar, Rear Suspension Air Bags, Turbo Timer, Oricom UHF030 CB, ARB Bar, Warn 10000 Magnum Winch, Old Man Emu 2" Kit, Bushskinz Cooller, Sump, Transmission and Transfer Bash Plates, Tigerz11 Rear Awning and Net, Tigerz11 side Awning, Dual Batteries, Cooper AT3s, home made steel rack, rear home made Draws, Donaldson 3 micron second fuel filter, ERG blank, all breathers extended and Integra side steps.

Comment

• Choc777
          • Jul 2016
          • Sydney

Originally posted by Lomaz299 View Post
          Just in case you still may need this....Click image for larger version

Name:	Pajero.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	981989

Comment

• roblyn
            • Feb 2010
            • WYONG

mirror wiring

I hace same problem
            purchased mirrors from OCAM 4x4
            where did you get plugs for the 5 pin socket
            cheers
            Robert

Comment

• roblyn
              • Feb 2010
              • WYONG

Mirror connection

Where can you pick up the wire for the blinkers to run through the door to the blinkers in mirrors have wired the mirror blinker wires to to a plug that matches the early pajero socket so need to wire to pins 1 and 2 in the socket

Rob
              Last edited by roblyn; 10-08-18, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X