• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreamerman
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2009
    • Sydney

How to fit under the hood for NX?

Hi, to start my wish list to have a snorkel, dual battery, catch can and a primary fuel filter. With the snorkel and second battery installed, where can I fit the Provent catch can and primary Donaldson fuel filter?
    03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by dreamerman View Post
    Hi, to start my wish list to have a snorkel, dual battery, catch can and a primary fuel filter. With the snorkel and second battery installed, where can I fit the Provent catch can and primary Donaldson fuel filter?
    Good question.

My NT came with snorkel and second battery. I bought the HPD catch can because it came with a mounting kit for the driver's side firewall (and I think it's a work of art) but I haven't figured out how to squeeze another fuel filter under the bonnet.

I think my best option is to find some way to integrate a second fuel filter mount with the replacement auxiliary battery tray.

Alternatively, you could place your auxiliary battery in the rear seat well, which frees up space for the second fuel filter. My NT came with a built-in storage system and a water tank in the seat well, so this isn't a simple solution for me.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X