• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobMichelle
    • Jan 2021
    • Horsham

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
    The South Australian state government very generously gave my business a grant to help maintain cash flow - so I'm doing my bit to flow some cash in South Australia. I've ordered a batch of 20 frame sets, and a new toy that I'm hoping will help me to make the covers.

This first batch of 20 sets are all 170mm, so they'll still leave plenty of space for a rubbish bag even with a spare tyre lift kit installed. Those who have previously expressed interest (here, or my EOI thread) will have first right of refusal.

In the three years since this thread was created inflation has sent up prices - who would've thought? Each kit will be $200 + freight, including unpainted cosmetic covers but no rubbish bag. If there is a second batch the price will be higher.

The cheapest bag of which I'm aware is the Adventure Kings dirty gear bag from 4wd Supa Centre: $25, or $35 delivered: https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/adv...-gear-bag.html.

If any member with NS to NW has access to a 3D printer and wants to try printing their own cosmetic covers, send me a PM. The printer will need a bed able to print something 250mm long, by 170mm high. Unfortunately, I don't have STL files to print NX covers, and I'm not sure if I'll need to create them.

Any questions, feel free to post - otherwise, I'll post an update when I have news.
    Hi
    Are these still available?
    2021 Nx
    Regards
    Rob
    21 Nx Pajero,Arb bullbar, winch, catch can, prefilter,ultra gauge, uhf, hf radios,celfigo,long range tank,2imch OME lift, Toyo at2 tyres, third row seat removed, 2nd battery and stuff in the hole.
    AutoMatePro

21 Pajero Sport GLS, UltraGauge, third row seats removed,

Comment

• lewie15
      • Sep 2019
      • Whyalla

Hi interested in one of these. PM sent
      2012 PB Challenger.

Comment

• nj swb
        Resident
        • Jun 2007
        • Adelaide

Finally! Kits are for sale! See here.

NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X