Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger/ Pajero Sport > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtag View Post
Hi M & M,
Started fitting my Automate this arvo and got to the stage of clamping the resistor. However, bolted to the top of the plate is a big flat bracket coming back (away from the engine) with an electronic control component of some type on top (about the size of the Automate controller), I have no idea what it is, but it certainly gets in the way so I went back to square 1 and screwed it down to the dash bracket.
Anyway, soldering step tomorrow. Just to make absolutely sure I get the wiring connections correct, the white wire from the plug attaches to the orange and the red stripe wire from the plug attaches to the yellow wire? In the photo in the installation instructions it looks like the orange wire goes to the end of the connector where the red stripe wire is.
Redtag
Please ignore my question regarding the soldering, the white wire isn't cut at all, just the red stripe wire!!!
regtag[/QUOTE]

Yes, just the yellow/red stripe wire is cut. The cut piece that goes to the white connector gets the orange wire. Yellow wire to the other end of the cut Y/R wire.
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BFG 265/65R18 | ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME 3510WS UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | GPS | PLB | Sat-phone | Flappy Paddles & paddle-mate | auto-mate
RETIRED 2003 NP Exceed 3.2 DiD Lots of mods
Build thread here

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate now available
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Had my auto mate in a couple of weeks now. And although I’ve only done a couple of longish drives I’ve noticed it’s beginning to Learn and 2nd to 3rd gear changes are starting to smooth off (they were a bit clunky at first). Not sure if it had anything to do with my idrive being fitted and in auto mode.

But definitely seems a good bit of kit.

LastXplorer.com

NS SWB X DiD
Gone but not forgotten
http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=19115
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorby View Post
Had my auto mate in a couple of weeks now. And although Iíve only done a couple of longish drives Iíve noticed itís beginning to Learn and 2nd to 3rd gear changes are starting to smooth off (they were a bit clunky at first). Not sure if it had anything to do with my idrive being fitted and in auto mode.

But definitely seems a good bit of kit.
Looking forward to getting mine back.
Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Bridgie Dueller M/Ts, catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Lock up mate, In car entertainment and more.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsamitsi View Post
Looking forward to getting mine back.
Just back from a break in the Flinders Ranges for the long weekend.
Should be on its way tomorrow.
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BFG 265/65R18 | ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME 3510WS UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | GPS | PLB | Sat-phone | Flappy Paddles & paddle-mate | auto-mate
RETIRED 2003 NP Exceed 3.2 DiD Lots of mods
Build thread here

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate now available
Old 2 Days Ago
Valued Member

Fitted my Auto mate on Sunday. Should be a good bit of kit. Bit clunky atm but apparently it gets better after it learns up a bit. But it looks like I'll be the only one who uses it as the boss doesn't like it so it's off when she drives it...
Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Bridgie Dueller M/Ts, catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Lock up mate, In car entertainment and more.
Old 2 Days Ago
Valued Member

Hi Itsa,

Do you have standard diameter tyre's or oversize?
If oversize what size?
Have you trialled it with the E-Drive off or at least at the lowest setting?

OJ.
2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Nightbreaker +130LB & Phillips +100 HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .
Old 1 Day Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by old Jack View Post
Hi Itsa,

Do you have standard diameter tyre's or oversize?
If oversize what size?
Have you trialled it with the E-Drive off or at least at the lowest setting?

OJ.
Hey OJ.

Std size tyres and no it was with the E Drive on but it's the trans is clunky in it's changes as the converter is locked. But that's at light throttle, I found giving it a little more than light throttle it's much less noticeable. I'll see how it learns up and try some of it's features.