• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fisherman4life
    • Aug 2019
    • Melbourne

Toolangi

Hello Everyone,

My dad and I are relatively new to 4x4in and have limited experience. we know a few basics but currently just building up some confidence. We have an NX Pajero with the factory rear locker and a good set of tyres and we were wondering if there are a few tracks at toolangi we could do this sunday. we have been up befor and had a look around and started a track but had to turn around as mum wasn't feeling two well. our main concern isn't getting stuck but instead if we get stuck we dont have anyone to pull us out. we have our own recovery gear and we were just wondering if we went up is there a reasonable amount of traffic so that if we did get stuck we could be pulled out by passing drivers.

also if anyone els is heading up and is ok with us tagging along that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Nik,
  • Two Emms
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2020
    • Mansfield, Vic

I believe these tracks are pretty popular and there should be a few folks around on a sunny Sunday like today.

If you are travelling with only one vehicle it's always a good idea to tell someone reliable where your going. If you get stuck and don't come home by the agreed time, at least they know where to look ( or send help to). Seems a bit much to prepare for something so unlikely but you always put your seatbelt on even though a crash is just as unlikely.

Now get out and enjoy your pajero!!
    2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X