• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CountP
    • Feb 2010
    • Gold Coast

Cargo liner for a 5 seater

So I picked up my new PS GLS 5 seater on Tuesday from Cricks Tweed.
    Does anyone have a suggestion where I can get a rubber cargo liner? The Ebay sellers are out of stock. There are plenty of options for a Pajero but few for PS. At this stage my only option is MM.
  • Zandit75
    • May 2019
    • Penguin, TAS

I'm interested in this also. The genuine Cargo Liner from Mitsubishi is a hard wearing plastic, and stuff will be sliding around everywhere. Perhaps Bunnings have some rubber tray liner that you can look at. Worth a shot at least.

Comment

• Pwoffey
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Adelaide

maybe investigate this:

Australia's biggest range of Tailored Interior and Exterior Accessories made to fit your vehicle perfectly. See our range of car mats, seat covers & more.

I have no direct knowledge of the product or company.
      BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front and 88 rear shocks with KIngs 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Kaon cargo barrier, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• marlin1856
        • Apr 2013
        • Melbourne

I have the hard plastic protector and its not great as it is segmented and the sections have raised edges so that limits your flat areas. It does however protect the floor and rear of the seats quite well and also does not need to be removed when using the 3rd row seating, it just goes with the seats as you lift and lock them into position.
        2016 Pajero Sport Exceed Titanium

Comment

• CountP
          • Feb 2010
          • Gold Coast

Originally posted by marlin1856 View Post
          I have the hard plastic protector and its not great as it is segmented and the sections have raised edges so that limits your flat areas. It does however protect the floor and rear of the seats quite well and also does not need to be removed when using the 3rd row seating, it just goes with the seats as you lift and lock them into position.
          How hard is the plastic? I would have thought rubber would be better.

Comment

• marlin1856
            • Apr 2013
            • Melbourne

Originally posted by CountP View Post
            How hard is the plastic? I would have thought rubber would be better.
            Flexible firm plastic better describes it and yes rubber without the smell would probably work too.
            2016 Pajero Sport Exceed Titanium

Comment

• Greg Grey Grumbly
              • Aug 2012
              • Brisbane, Southside

I have one for sale, bought it with the new 5 seater PS in December, never used as I installed a fridge slide and second battery. Yours for $60 pick up only.
              Greg Grey Grumbly

2018 QE Pajero Sport GLS, Factory Accessories: Alloy Bull Bar, Tow Bar, Underbody Protection, Aftermarket: Uniden CB, Redarc Electric Brake Controller, Bushman Cooler, Rhino Roof Bars; Full Tint, OCAM Extendable Tow Mirrors, Fridge Tie Down Racks, Kickass Battery Box with Projecta DC DC charger, King KCRS-23 with the Peddars 5899 bump stops, Almac Boat Loader, Almac Outboard Slide, Provent catch can, More to come
              Tows a 2015 Billabong Grove 186

Comment

• CountP
                • Feb 2010
                • Gold Coast

Originally posted by Greg Grey Grumbly View Post
                I have one for sale, bought it with the new 5 seater PS in December, never used as I installed a fridge slide and second battery. Yours for $60 pick up only.
                Where abouts are you?
                Sorry For some reason I cannot send you a PM.
                Last edited by CountP; 01-06-19, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• old Jack
                  Regular
                  • Jun 2011
                  • Adelaide, South Australia.

Have a look at Proform boot liners, they seem to tick all the requirements.

Find the perfect boot liner for your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport! 100% guaranteed fit, free shipping, easy 100-day returns. Shop now!

OJ.
                  2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
                  MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Greg Grey Grumbly
                    • Aug 2012
                    • Brisbane, Southside

Originally posted by CountP View Post
                    Where abouts are you?
                    Sorry For some reason I cannot send you a PM.
                    Alexandra Hills Brisbane
                    Greg Grey Grumbly

2018 QE Pajero Sport GLS, Factory Accessories: Alloy Bull Bar, Tow Bar, Underbody Protection, Aftermarket: Uniden CB, Redarc Electric Brake Controller, Bushman Cooler, Rhino Roof Bars; Full Tint, OCAM Extendable Tow Mirrors, Fridge Tie Down Racks, Kickass Battery Box with Projecta DC DC charger, King KCRS-23 with the Peddars 5899 bump stops, Almac Boat Loader, Almac Outboard Slide, Provent catch can, More to come
                    Tows a 2015 Billabong Grove 186

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X