• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Day trip....Marysville are.

Thinking of going out for the day Sunday to do some tracks with a mate of mine. Can offer a few spots for forum members if they are keen. Start from Narbethong and head over to Marysville and and some tracks around there.
    Medium rated tracks with a kick off around 9.am from Narbethong. Should be nice weather for it and need to give the NX a run.
    Let me know if your keen.

Disclaimer:

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"

Valued Member
    • Oct 2011
    • Melbourne

Spewin I didn't see this earlier Dave, just made some other plans. Next time.
    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Apparently a surprise birthday party has done the job on this anyway. Mate has had to fold his hand. Won't go out by myself so looks like Queens Birthday flogging Dargo for the NX.
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X