• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rich0
    • Dec 2011
    • Sydney, South

Originally posted by Gus View Post
    Rich0 well worth the drive down mate when you book in let Rob know your from here too.

Gus.
    Followed by a high country test run...
    2002 NM GLS 3.2 DiD Manual
    My build thread on the to do list

Comment

• Gus
      Administrator
      • Mar 2008
      • Traralgon. Vic

That's a given mate.. Give us notice.
      VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
      NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• TC.Barky
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2011
        • Melbourne

Might have to bookmark this for the next car. That looks fantastic! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the labour cost on top of the cost of the bar itself?
        MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
        Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Gus
          Administrator
          • Mar 2008
          • Traralgon. Vic

Hi TC, have to remember mine was a custom & 1st one done like mine on their web site from memory, (so check), the bars are as I've stated plus $200-300 to fit.

Gus 😉

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• peejay68au
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2007
            • nsw

Certainly looks a nice bit of work. If only the money allowed.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• martialllaw
              • Jan 2012
              • Narangba

Originally posted by peejay68au View Post
              Certainly looks a nice bit of work. If only the money allowed.
              And time to travel to Melbourne. I love the look and quality of the bar. If anyone can vouch for a fabricator in the Brisbane area I would be keen to have something similar to that made for an NT with the rear a/c
              Last edited by Gus; 29-03-14, 12:24 AM. Reason: PM sent.. changed wording re: Gus.
              2010 NT GLS, ARB Deluxe winch bar, GME TX3540 UHF, TJM battery tray, DBA T3 Disc's, Front & Rear Harop E-Lokers, AAA rear draw system, Anderson connector for AUX power, kumho mt51 265 / 70 / R 17, Bushskinz sliders and Intercooler/Sump/Transmition/Transfer case Bash Plates, Bilstein/Dobinson combo, 2x2m austrack-deluxe-vehicle-awning, Airtec Snorkel, Wetseat Covers front /rear + centre console cover, SPV EGR MOD Mk3.

Comment

• executive
                • May 2011
                • Melbourne - Doncaster

That's great guys and they both look great .

My 4th. Gen. Pajero is about to go in to Raslarr to get the rear bar done. Just wondering since you have had the new bar built and installed 12 months ago , if you have had any issues with it or are you still happy with the product?

Cheers

Comment

• Gus
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2008
                  • Traralgon. Vic

No issues at all.. love mine

Might add that since having the bar on the Paj, it hasn't come close to hitting the ground..

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• executive
                    • May 2011
                    • Melbourne - Doncaster

That's fantastic and thanks for the feed back.

I go off road heaps and I have always been concerned about the rear plastic bar so I will arrange to get this done once I have paid off my front and rear diff Elockers .

Comment

• kezaloz
                      • Apr 2015
                      • Goulburn.NSW

Follow up ...

[QUOTE=executive;434825]That's great guys and they both look great .

My 4th. Gen. Pajero is about to go in to Raslarr to get the rear bar done. Just wondering since you have had the new bar built and installed 12 months ago , if you have had any issues with it or are you still happy with the product?

Hey there Executive,
                      Did you end up getting the rear bar on your NT???
                      If so would you be so kind as to send me some pics please... or post them on this forum...
                      ... thanks mate
                      Alan
                      2010 NT 3.2 did, auto, GLX.
                      white, smart bar, lightforce driving lights, Warn winch,
                      Cargo barrier, rear drawer system (home made), fridge, reversing lights and towbar... 2" Lovell springs upgrade, catch can, AUX battery, Redarc tow pro elite. Still looks pretty Standard... But as always "I've got plans"

Comment

• grhyso
                        Valued Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • Perth

[QUOTE=kezaloz;541400]
                        Originally posted by executive View Post
                        That's great guys and they both look great .

Hey there Executive,
                        Did you end up getting the rear bar on your NT???
                        If so would you be so kind as to send me some pics please... or post them on this forum...
                        ... thanks mate
                        Alan
                        I could find this post where executive has put up pictures before https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...7&postcount=29
                        2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• executive
                          • May 2011
                          • Melbourne - Doncaster

Hi Kezaloz ,
                          I am still pretty happy with it .the only issue was the bearing in one of the carriers started to make a lot of noise which was due to a lot of river crossings I did . I just bought new bearings from Repco and replaced it and that's it .
                          Couple of things you need to be aware of : 1) If you ever choose to upgrade the exhaust to 3" then there will need to have another exhaust anchor point welded on to the bracket holding the rear bar otherwise it hits the bar from underneath and makes a little rattling noise .

2) when I had the Aux. fuel tank installed they had to use a different bracket because of the rear bar . Happy to send you more photos if you like .

Overall I am pretty happy with it .
                          Here are some more photos IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg
                          Last edited by executive; 18-03-17, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• martialllaw
                            • Jan 2012
                            • Narangba

Originally posted by kezaloz View Post
                            My 4th. Gen. Pajero is about to go in to Raslarr to get the rear bar done.
                            Alan
                            Did you end up getting this done?
                            2010 NT GLS, ARB Deluxe winch bar, GME TX3540 UHF, TJM battery tray, DBA T3 Disc's, Front & Rear Harop E-Lokers, AAA rear draw system, Anderson connector for AUX power, kumho mt51 265 / 70 / R 17, Bushskinz sliders and Intercooler/Sump/Transmition/Transfer case Bash Plates, Bilstein/Dobinson combo, 2x2m austrack-deluxe-vehicle-awning, Airtec Snorkel, Wetseat Covers front /rear + centre console cover, SPV EGR MOD Mk3.

Comment

• martialllaw
                              • Jan 2012
                              • Narangba

Just arrived in Mount Evelyn after driving from Brisbane. Dropping the car at Raslarr tomorrow then flying back to Brisbane. Flying back on Thursday to pick it up again.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• matt73nw
                                • Dec 2015
                                • Sydney

Martialllaw I'd love to see some pics once done (and what it cost you if you don't mind me asking)

Thanks

Matt

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X