Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Runva 11xp Premium .....it's here (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • denmonkey
    • Oct 2017
    • Newcastle NSW

Runva 11xp Premium .....it's here (video)

Hi all,

thanks to those who entertained my questions around the bullbars and winches.

I have a ARB commercial bar on it's way, either this week or early next week I expect.

Since it would have to come off to do a winch install, I decided to grab a winch at the same time and do it all together.

Based on my interaction with Runva and googling, I found the 9500lb to be only 70bucks less than the 11xp, current draw was negligible, weight and size were too close to worry about.

So once I convinced myself the 11,000lb was the way to go, an extra hundgee to move to the premium (full IP67 rated) made some sense.

I much as it was more expensive, I've learned that in a few weeks I'll forget about that extra few bucks I spend and but have the better product for the long term.

Here's the video of the 'unboxing' and some thoughts on why I made the choice I did with some info on the 9500 and the standard 11xp.

I'll be doing a video of the DIY bullbar install along with the winch once it has all arrived.

Happy for any feedback on the bar install if anyone has gone that path in the past.

cheers Brett

cheers Brett
  • denmonkey
    • Oct 2017
    • Newcastle NSW

and a quick video on how to rotate the clutch housing if anyone needs it

Comment

• Dicko1
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2014
      • Cairns, FNQ

Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• denmonkey
        • Oct 2017
        • Newcastle NSW

cheers Dicko

Comment

• diro
          • Jun 2018
          • Melbourne

Hey Brett did you ever end up doing the video of the install?

Just had one arrive and about to mount on my NT Paj's ARB Deluxe bullbar.

Will be watching your vid for tips on how to rotate clutch housing too.

Cheers

Comment

• denmonkey
            • Oct 2017
            • Newcastle NSW

Originally posted by diro View Post
            Hey Brett did you ever end up doing the video of the install?

Just had one arrive and about to mount on my NT Paj's ARB Deluxe bullbar.

Will be watching your vid for tips on how to rotate clutch housing too.

Cheers

Hey Diro, sorry for a slow reply. Didn't spot your post.

If I'm not too late, here is the video of the install of the bullbar and winch

the winch side of things is a piece of piss mate to be honest. If you're throwing on a bar at the same time, that's a bigger job be easy enough if you're ok on the tools. I'd never done one before and it hasn't fallen off yet .

Any questions though mate, shoot me a private so I get an email and dont miss it.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X