• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grhyso
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Perth

Engel Legacy MT45 $999

In store at rays till the end of august, http://www.raysoutdoors.com.au/Produ...nuFrom=5041112
    2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com
  • Gus
    Administrator
    • Mar 2008
    • Traralgon. Vic

Gee that's a great deal..
    VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
    NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• grhyso
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Perth

Originally posted by Gus View Post
      Gee that's a great deal..
      I know! Almost tempted to grab one and sell my ARB fridge but it's been a big month, doubt I can justify it to the boss!
      2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

Comment

• joe2006
        • Jan 2011
        • Central Victoria

Seems they have none left and it's only 1st August
        Cheers Joe

2004 NP GLX DID Auto

Comment

• Georgie
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2013
          • Secret Harbour WA

None Left
          And also the store at Rockingham is closing down I don't whether this is an indication of hard times and I hope the whole of Rays is not going down
          Cheers
          Georgie
          2015 Sahara
          Black Mica in colour
          BFG A/T 275x70x18s Black Widow drawers Redark dual battery system GME CB radio Redarc Tow Prow Elite

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero

Comment

• Ian H
            Valued Member
            • May 2015
            • Melbourne

Sounds like bait advertising to me. Gets you in but very few to sell.
            2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• envee
              • Dec 2013
              • Brisbane Qld

Originally posted by Georgie View Post
              None Left
              And also the store at Rockingham is closing down I don't whether this is an indication of hard times and I hope the whole of Rays is not going down
              Cheers
              Georgie
              The staff at the Rockingham store told us they were re-badging

Comment

• joe2006
                • Jan 2011
                • Central Victoria

I have been getting emails for a couple of months advising all Rays WA stores are closing down and "everything must go".
                Cheers Joe

2004 NP GLX DID Auto

Comment

• Shano592
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • Central Coast NSW

Ray's is owned by Supercheap, as is BCF.

The local Ray's here is re-badging to a BCF, so I guess SCA is giving up on the Ray's name.
                  Gun Metal 2006 NP VR-X Auto DiD | Cabin Air Filter Mod | Tinted Windows | EGR Blanked | Upper Timing Chain Guide - Replaced Twice | Still rolling like a tank.

Comment

• grhyso
                    Valued Member
                    • Aug 2012
                    • Perth

Sorry guys, the original add definitely said sale till 28/7/16 . It may have been a stuff up by someone and removed once they realised.

Yes all WA rays stores are closing down, I believe South Australia too. I went through the Joondalup store the day I received the email about closing down and there wasn't much there that interested me other than a new tackle box and some shirts. There was a heap of clothing really8 cheap If that's what your chasing.
                    Last edited by grhyso; 09-08-16, 10:27 PM. Reason: correct date

Comment

• Dicko1
                      Valued Member
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
                      Sorry guys, the original add definitely said sale till 28/7/16 . It may have been a stuff up by someone and removed once they realised.

Yes all WA rays stores are closing down, I believe South Australia too. I went through the Joondalup store the day I received the email about closing down and there wasn't much there that interested me other than a new tackle box and some shirts. There was a heap of clothing really cheap If that's what your chasing.

BCF are nothing but thieves, Supercheap as well. That is the trouble when large companies get in and flood the market with cheap crap.
                      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• MSF
                        Valued Member
                        • Jul 2009
                        • Sydney, Northern Beaches

The trick is KNOWING what is good and what is cheap garbage.

I have scored heaps of bargains at BCF and Supercheap. Especially setting up our new boat - BCF bargains have saved us about $500 over the build-up (better than Ebay / Whitworths)

Comment

• Jimboy
                          • May 2015
                          • Mornington Peninsula, Vic.

Frankston store in VIC is closing down too.

Cheers,
                          Jim.
                          4WD Neophyte In a 2013 Pajero NW GLX; taking me places to appreciate the nature of Oz- https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimonearth/

Comment

• vk7hch
                            • Oct 2013
                            • Kingston Beach, Tasmania

All Tasmania Rays closed on 24th July. They are re-badging as BCF and will re-open in September. Had their %off closing sale, but of course the big ticket items (fridges, hot water etc...) were conviniently sold out, on the first day of the sale. Just an excuse to clean out the small items no one really wants but all of a sudden it is a bargain not to be missed.
                            Rays, BCF, Supercheap and Rebel Sports are all owned by the Super Group
                            2002 NM 3.5L V6 Auto GLS, 33" BFG KM3s on Patrol 16x8, front air locker, Ironman lift plus poly blocks plus rear airbags, Runva 11XP, Bushskinz, ARB Combo bar, HF, VHF/UHF radios, 9" LED spots, 2 x LED light bars, interior LED lighting, Rear drawers, dual batteries, Projecta DC/DC charger, cabin filter mod, Bisho's centre console mod, roof basket, solar panel, Darche 270 Eclipse awning, ebay snorkel, activated tail lights.

Comment

• Kowalski
                              • Sep 2015
                              • Brisbane

Looks like they are on sale at BCF now, for $100 more:
                              Buy sale, promotions & club specials online - BCF is Australias leading outdoor clothing, footwear and gear retailer with a wide range of outdoors equipment available both online and in stores nationwide.
                              2002 NM Exceed 3.2 - Bushskinz and a very long wishlist

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X