Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

What have you bought for your Paj this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HomerJ
    • Jul 2009
    • Warrnambool, Vic

Originally posted by Lando View Post
    Replaced all the rivets in my awning with bolts and nyloc nuts....they are dangerously underrated with the crappy alloy rivets lol

Thing was wobbly and lucky it didnt drop off at some stage??!!!

Solid as a rock now!!

I did the same to mine a while ago. I only had 2 rivets left holding it, so it's worth checking if your awning is a couple of years old.

Comment

• Lando
      Valued Member
      • May 2013
      • Lake Maquarie NSW

Finally got some stainless eyebolts, unistrut channel bolts and big washers to make adjustable eyebolts for my pioner platform

Why the hell didnt i do this earlier???!! Makes tying down stuff on the roof a breeze! And if i change stuff around its only a shifter or screwdriver to move them

More time for beer and wheeling

Not together though...that would be illegal lol
      MY14 NW GLX-R

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!

Comment

• Peterng
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2013
        • Northern Rivers NSW

Originally posted by Mel78 View Post
        Haven't even picked up my new NX 2017 Pajero yet- but yesterday I ordered the ARB bull bar with winch, Fyrlyt Nemesis headlights, a 2' lift kit, tow bar- a quick 8k!!! Will have to look into some recovery gear next!

Yet to decide on how to hook up a dual battery- have been advised that the space up front is rather tight and I'd only get a small battery (enough to give me a day and a half worth of power to run the fridge)! Another option is to remove the third row seats and put a bigger battery there. The guy said that he really needs to physically see the car to consider other options! Anyone got any advice???

If you can do it, positioning the aux battery in the third seat well is one of the best options.
        Getting decent recovery gear is a high priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Frawls
          • May 2016
          • Eltham

Uniden 8060s and aerial, sweet

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

Haven't even picked up my new NX 2017 Pajero yet- but yesterday I ordered the ARB bull bar with winch, Fyrlyt Nemesis headlights, a 2' lift kit, tow bar- a quick 8k!!! Will have to look into some recovery gear next!
            Yet to decide on how to hook up a dual battery- have been advised that the space up front is rather tight and I'd only get a small battery (enough to give me a day and a half worth of power to run the fridge)! Another option is to remove the third row seats and put a bigger battery there. The guy said that he really needs to physically see the car to consider other options! Anyone got any advice???
            First things you should have added were a catch can, aux fuel filter and the egr mod...the rest is bling..
            Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Peterng
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2013
              • Northern Rivers NSW

I got a set of muputrax and a 3 piece shovel.

Comment

• craka
                Valued Member
                • Jun 2009
                • Newcastle (Newie)

Originally posted by Peterng View Post
                I got a set of muputrax and a 3 piece shovel.

What's your first impression of the muputrax?
                NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, 2" lift

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.

Comment

• Amok
                  • Dec 2016
                  • Sydney

Rhino platform last week, sorry I'm late
                  MY17 NX GLX with too much cash blown on it

Comment

• DT6061
                    • May 2015
                    • Tea Gardens

So you getting the Nemesis 5000 or Nemisis 9000. Keen on the 9000s but not sure if the Paj will put out enough power?
                    2015 NX GLS with stuff added

Comment

• Peterng
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Northern Rivers NSW

Originally posted by craka View Post
                      What's your first impression of the muputrax?
                      At this stage, I'm still waiting to get them..Muputrax have been good...emails to me letting me know where the package is.
                      I am expecting them off the Seaswift barge this week..but not hiding my breath.
                      They are outside the box..something different from the main stream such as Maxtrax / Treds and such..each a fine product in their own right.

I will be heading out to test them out East Arnhem Land style...give them a complete floggin and see how they go.

Comment

• Josht
                        • Nov 2014
                        • Streaky bay

Exhaust pipe and flanges coz im to pov to afford a dpf delete!

Comment

• Poita
                          Valued Member
                          • Sep 2010
                          • Adelaide

CVs repacked and new boots, RDA slotted and dimpled rotors and HD pads for the front! My savings for the bullbar are getting smaller :'(
                          NW VRX MY2013
                          Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• Hatto
                            Valued Member
                            • Nov 2013
                            • Mandurah WA

Just ordered and put a deposit on a full length Ali roof rack from Ocam industries. $700 delivered to Perth. Just got to wait a month as they're out of stock.
                            Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
                            ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• chrisall
                              • Sep 2016
                              • WA

Steering rack gaiters (Febest). Not the most exciting of purchases, but preferable to shelling out for a new rack.

Cheers,
                              2003 NP 3.5. Davies Craig tranny cooler, Dual battery, LED front fogs, Safari 'style' snorkel, LED reverse / work light, reverse cam, BushSkinz, LED interior lights, Joying android head unit, side steps, LED spotties, 17" steelies, bunny bar.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X