• Show
Clear All
  • Kingmarz
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2016
    • South Island New Zealand

Originally posted by Trojan View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics mate.

Nice looking wagon. Must have been a bit of time polishing for it rarely to be seen.

You should make a thread outlining what was involved with your mods and the benefits you've got out of them. Turbo and chip in particular.

Cruise passengers. Ha.

Yeah probably took me an hour with the or orbital sander with 600 grit sandpaper and I do get a lot of comments on how tidy it looks considering the age and km in fact just on Friday I took it for a WOF (warrant of Fitness) and while waiting in waiting room the tester was having a really good look under bonnet with a torch and called the other inspector over to check it out which was starting to stress me out cos I thought they were going to fail me for EGR removal and non OEM turbo but he ended up saying nice truck man and tidy engine which made just his comment alone worth the work.
    Maybe one day I might build enough courage to start a thread especially since now I’ve worked out how to upload pics but first I’d like to upgrade the tiny intercooler and piping with polished ones.
    02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, 2” lift, 3” straight through turbo back exhaust, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels & 33x12.5 mud tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, 4 Bar MAP sensor @29psi many other mods

Comment

• Kingmarz
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2016
      • South Island New Zealand

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Can you remind me again of the purpose of a hole in the blocking plate ?
      Mine doesn't have one and seems to be fine after 3yrs.

Should I take it our and drill it, or not worth the time ?
      No need to drill hole on NM-NP Pajero and personally I think it kinda defeats the purpose and isn’t really blanking more of restricting.
      02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, 2” lift, 3” straight through turbo back exhaust, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels & 33x12.5 mud tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, 4 Bar MAP sensor @29psi many other mods

Comment

• Lance
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2009
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by Kingmarz View Post
        No need to drill hole on NM-NP Pajero and personally I think it kinda defeats the purpose and isn’t really blanking more of restricting.
        2005 NP Platinum Edition, DiD Auto
        2009 VW Crafter motorhome

Comment

• haktic
          • Mar 2020
          • South Island, NZ

Not sure if it's any help - but I used 4.5mm mild steel for both intake and exhaust sides.

I didn't drill any holes.

Here's what I've done so far, I still need to remove the mount and give the engine bay a birthday.

Intake.

Exhaust.

Back together.
          2004 Pajero NP GLS / 3.2 DiD Auto - SOLD

2012 Pajero NW Activ / 3.2 DiD Auto

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X