• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 85L200Express
    • Mar 2012
    • Tasmania

MK Triton oil leak, need manual

I bought a 2000 MK Triton the other day with 198,000km on the clock. Just noticed a lot of oil around the rocker cover and underneath today (the guy I bought it off cleaned it up well using degreaser to hide it).

So after a bit of research I've discovered that it may be the cam shaft and as it's reaching 200k I should probably do a belt change, and while I'm in there I should do the plugs and leads too, right? Anything else I should consider?

Also can anyone send me a copy of a suitable manual detailing the work I need to do please?

Thanks
  • zrxfighter
    • Jun 2008

Waterpump.

Originally posted by 85L200Express View Post
    I bought a 2000 MK Triton the other day with 198,000km on the clock. Just noticed a lot of oil around the rocker cover and underneath today (the guy I bought it off cleaned it up well using degreaser to hide it).

So after a bit of research I've discovered that it may be the cam shaft and as it's reaching 200k I should probably do a belt change, and while I'm in there I should do the plugs and leads too, right? Anything else I should consider?

Also can anyone send me a copy of a suitable manual detailing the work I need to do please?

Thanks

Comment

• wasarangie
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2010
      • Ocean Grove

Try looking HERE for a manual.

Been a while since I looked but you may be lucky.
      Last edited by wasarangie; 14-01-15, 06:44 PM. Reason: can't spell.
      SOLD MY11 PB LS Challenger Manual,

MY18 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Auto. Smartbar Stealth. Warn 9k winch, Redarc dual battery system. over tub rack system. Minecorp phone mount. Folding Phone and UHF antennae mounts. 9" LED driving lights. Assortment of extras from Tickford.

Comment

• 85L200Express
        • Mar 2012
        • Tasmania

Originally posted by wasarangie View Post
        Try looking HERE for a manual.

Been a while since I looked but you may be lucky.
        Thanks for that. Looks like my main pulley is wobbling and I need to do the timing etc too so this link should come in handy!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X