• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BMChallenger
    • Jun 2012
    • Sunshine Coast, QLD

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
    Just to show I'm not talking out of my ar5e
    I want that rear bar so bad! How much was that installed as you have it with tyre swing and jerry can etc? That's my next mod!
    2011 PB Challenger LS 5 seat charcoal grey - ARB bull bar, gme uhf, bushskinz underbody plates, ultimate HD 50mm lift, redarc tow pro, haymen reese tow bar, rhino rack platform, bridgestone d697 a/t tyres, custom built off-road tandem axle caravan!

Comment

• 02-SR5
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2010
      • Toowoomba

Originally posted by BMChallenger View Post
      I want that rear bar so bad! How much was that installed as you have it with tyre swing and jerry can etc? That's my next mod!
      Just under 4k with OME 400kg springs fitted too.

It has the passenger side jerry can holder and driverside spare wheel carrier. Both have the gas strut fitted so they remain open.

Best mod I have done.
      MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• BMChallenger
        • Jun 2012
        • Sunshine Coast, QLD

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
        Just under 4k with OME 400kg springs fitted too.

It has the passenger side jerry can holder and driverside spare wheel carrier. Both have the gas strut fitted so they remain open.

Best mod I have done.
        Springs I have sorted.

Pricey but definitely worth it! I have 2 spare wheels to carry one for camper and would set it up to carry these, fuel in camper storage! Love it mate... Guess I better get saving!
        2011 PB Challenger LS 5 seat charcoal grey - ARB bull bar, gme uhf, bushskinz underbody plates, ultimate HD 50mm lift, redarc tow pro, haymen reese tow bar, rhino rack platform, bridgestone d697 a/t tyres, custom built off-road tandem axle caravan!

Comment

• 02-SR5
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2010
          • Toowoomba

If your handy on the tools and not shy of cutting your rear bumper, you could easly do this yourself and safe over $600. The bar itself is only about 2k (the swing aways are additional).

I only paid to get it fitted because I am away with work at the moment and didnt have the time to do it.

You could always save and fit the bar yourself and get the arms as the credit card recovers.
          MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• Toddyh
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2013
            • Lalor Park, NSW

I got a quote from Extreme Zilla Off Road (located in Caringbah, NSW) for a custom rear bar with tyre carrier for $2,195 installed. Could get that, aux tank (self install) and upgraded springs for a little over $4k.
            2010 PB LS- ARB Bull Bar, Runva 11XP winch, Cooper ST Maxx 265/70/17, Ultimate suspension lift, Bushskinz plates, Kaymar rear bar with single wheel carrier.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X