Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjh1967 View Post
Odie

That's an interesting bulge in the bonnet there. Makes me think its got a top mount intercooler.

Cheers Glenn
How good would it look with an EVO style bonnet on the TD models.

Iam with you Pearcie, No new motor, no sale..... and I don't have the coin to get one anyway

Any one remember the Falcon ute ad "it don't look no different"
MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.

Last edited by Phil; 29-09-11 at 09:40 PM.
Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
How good would it look with an EVO style bonnet on the TD models.

Iam with you Pearcie, No new motor, no sale..... and I don't have the coin to get one anyway

Any one remember the Falcon ute ad "it don't look no different"
Hopefully sitting on top of a fresh new V6 TD
NOW - 2012 Prado Kakadu V6 Auto. Opposite Lock bar, Runva winch, Front locker, Bilstein shocks & 2" Dobbo Coils, Lightforce 240's, Scangauge, Dual Yellowtop batteries with Traxide controller, GME 3440 UHF, Featherlite Awning
Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff&vi View Post
Hopefully sitting on top of a fresh new V6 TD
Min 3L capacity
MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.
Old 29-09-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Min 3L capacity
If they keep the price reasonable (i.e. closish to now)... that would throw a number of cats amongst the pigeons.........
Old 29-09-11
BushSkinz 4x4

If those pics are correct it looks like my suspicions may well be true in that it is just a minor update but if it comes with a new Diesel motor and more sound deadening and even better economy (something around 8) I could easily see myself changing before our trip to the Canning and Kimberleys. (even if we have to live off 2 minute noodles for a while )

Dave should we expect pics and a full report to be uploaded at mid night or will I have lie in bed counting sheep all night not being able to sleep waiting for another one of your great reviews.

Cheers,
Kieron

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]
Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearcie View Post
If those pics are correct it looks like my suspicions may well be true in that it is just a minor update but if it comes with a new Diesel motor and more sound deadening and even better economy (something around 8) I could easily see myself changing before our trip to the Canning and Kimberleys. (even if we have to live off 2 minute noodles for a while )

Dave should we expect pics and a full report to be uploaded at mid night or will I have lie in bed counting sheep all night not being able to sleep waiting for another one of your great reviews.

Cheers,
Kieron
Kieron,

i think your wife may say YOU will be the one eating noodles for a long time. LOL

Although we all know it would be worth it!!!
cheers
Geoff
NOW - 2012 Prado Kakadu V6 Auto. Opposite Lock bar, Runva winch, Front locker, Bilstein shocks & 2" Dobbo Coils, Lightforce 240's, Scangauge, Dual Yellowtop batteries with Traxide controller, GME 3440 UHF, Featherlite Awning
Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

I rekon 2.8ltr diesel putting out around 300nm better fuel economy but less power.
Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

I will be drilling the Sales manager where i purchased mine tomorrow for more info. He was the one who gave me the original NW moniker.

Ill post what i find out.
cheers
Geoff
Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrex View Post
I rekon 2.8ltr diesel putting out around 300nm better fuel economy but less power.
BAHAHAHA, you crack me up!!!!
Old 29-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff&vi View Post
BAHAHAHA, you crack me up!!!!
I need to beleive this to help justify my paj in the garage. Between my camper trailer, dirt bike, kitesurfing and the Paj and last 4 months off work with a broken leg I can't afford a new car.

Pickle does say "loved that car" very cryptic could be interpreted either way

Last edited by Wrex; 29-09-11 at 10:18 PM. Reason: eggs