Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 26-11-14
Valued Member

Mate, there is a pic on page 1 of this thread of a "tap in" style and a few pics on page 6 I think of the "plug & play" model.

Hope that helps.
NW Platinum MY 2012 DiD auto, Pearl White, Safari snorkel, full tint, all plastics, reverse sensors, H/D tow bar, spare wheel lift, full leather seats & trim, GME uhf, home built storage, dual battery, ARB Deluxe bar, Lovell HD springs with Ultimate shocks.
Old 26-11-14

Default Gen 4 EGR Resistor Mod Locatio

Thanks - I had seen the picture on page 1 but didn't understand it!. Now I do - must be old age!
Old 28-11-14

Question Whats the other mods in the picture

What the blue pipe and the screw valved in the picture
Old 28-11-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFT5 View Post
Well spotted.

Dawes valve boost control. Allows factory kit to control boost up to limit, then takes over. Maxes out at 28psi then dumps excess.

Really quite essential when running a chip to avoid overfuelling or silly boost levels, blowing intake hoses off and so on.

We were halfway through installation when Tony had the bright idea of taking a picture of his new EGR mod on a Pajero rather than a Triton.
post 79 page 8.
Old 01-12-14
Valued Member

I just got plug and play SPV module.

Did anyone work out how to secure module from bouncing on top of air filter box?

It would be better if the module is just in one piece with no wires in between (connecting two plastic plugs. I can't understand why module has to have that smaller separate plug instead of just plastic plug where the module is.
NW 2014 MY14 GLX-R, towbar, spare tyre lift kit, Safari snorkel, Milford cargo barrier, "Bushskinz" and "Basha" bashplates, UHF, Air compressor, SPV EGR Mod, Rhino Pioneer platform, MM Towbar, Redarc TowPro brake controler, 2.5" lift kit by Ultimate Suspension, 265/70/17 BFG KO2 AT LT, Opposite Lock Bullbar, VRS winch, Lightforce Genesis LED driving lights.
Old 01-12-14

I use hi-tec gaffa tape until I can come up with something better
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 220px-Duct-tape.jpg (11.7 KB, 25 views)
Old 01-12-14
Valued Member

NW 2014 MY14 GLX-R, towbar, spare tyre lift kit, Safari snorkel, Milford cargo barrier, "Bushskinz" and "Basha" bashplates, UHF, Air compressor, SPV EGR Mod, Rhino Pioneer platform, MM Towbar, Redarc TowPro brake controler, 2.5" lift kit by Ultimate Suspension, 265/70/17 BFG KO2 AT LT, Opposite Lock Bullbar, VRS winch, Lightforce Genesis LED driving lights.
Old 30-03-15
Valued Member

Interesting read, the pics were very helpful as well.

It appears that the P&P mod is very good & easy to install, There are some very good Double sided tapes available which may work to anchor it, as this sounds like about the only concern with this mod.

Can anyone tell me how much this Mod is likely to be please.

From reading this thread, it appears to me that a Catch Can is also a Must have mod. Is everyone doing this as well? What make are you going with, I saw sally has put theirs in a post.
I had a look at the HPD video, it looks pretty good. Anyone using this one?

Steve
Old 30-03-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
I just got plug and play SPV module.

Did anyone work out how to secure module from bouncing on top of air filter box?

It would be better if the module is just in one piece with no wires in between (connecting two plastic plugs. I can't understand why module has to have that smaller separate plug instead of just plastic plug where the module is.
Try Velcro
That's what I have used. Just fixed to the top of the air box & can be easily removed if needed
Cheers. Paul
2010 NT Pajero DiD Activ Mica Black - Safari Snorkel,T/Dog - 50mm Lovells rear, f/stone airbags, 50mm bilst/lov front. Ctek D250S. L/force 170's, Teko P3, C/Barrier, B/stone D697LT, GME TX4400, UltraGuage. ARB Sahara Bar. Bushskinz i/c, sump guards. Provent 200 & SPVi Mod. & d/son secondary fuel filter.

Check out my Photo Bucket;
http://s268.beta.photobucket.com/use...60064201786735

Last edited by PMK; 30-03-15 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 31-03-15

I have just installed this on my NW was $136 delivered.
Ordered it on Sunday and received it in Adelaide on Friday.
Literally takes 30secs to fit!
Then
2012 NW GLS Cool Silver Nudge bar, tow bar, spare wheel lift kit, SPV EGR MOD Mk3, Millford Cargo barrier, Tekonsha Primus EB Controller, Custom made dual battery tray with Redarc SBI12, 6B&S Anderson Plug,Boos Bash Plates, Dobinson 40mm lift
In the shed:, Roof Racks, SAR Major Off Road Camper