Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 30-06-13
Valued Member

Love my arb bar!!.. black on champagne..same as wanderer...awesome bar and perfect fitment...need more spotties and winch now asap
Old 30-06-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpeh View Post
Cannot fault my arb install.
Yes , I like my ARB bar and snorkel as well . I installed them three weeks ago and then followed up with a set of spotties.

I also installed a Dual battery system and a set of bash plates . I think putting a winch in will be it for a while .
Old 30-06-13

I reckon the ARB bar is that little bit bigger and better looking
NT 30th Anniversary, 3.2 Diesel, Manual, Black, Tinted Windows, HID Lo & Hi, MM Towbar, Prodigy P3, Stebel Horn, MMCS Override, Scangauge II, Dual Battery, ARB Deluxe Bullbar, ORU12 Winch, IPF HID Driving lights, UHF, Diff Breathers, D697s, Airtec Snorkel. HD Suspension, Bushskinz
Old 03-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongapaj View Post
I reckon the ARB bar is that little bit bigger and better looking
haha I think my TJM bar looks better then ARB.

So I would say go the TJM.....
Old 03-07-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letme View Post
haha I think my TJM bar looks better then ARB.

So I would say go the TJM.....
The tjm looks better now than it used to. When I bought mine the arb won hands down, now tjm would certainly get a look in.
Old 03-07-13

I went with TJM, the bar is pretty good. I like how it doesnt protrude as far out the front of the vehicle as ARB.
Shame they ballsed up the install.
The drivers side bumper is cut close to the bullbar whilst the passenger side you can fit your fingers under. They scratched the passenger side bumped through to the plastic and broke the clips that hold the flare on. So I am driving around with masking tape on a 1000km old car.
2013 NW MY14 GLXR, 2" Lift with Bilsteins/Lovells HD Combo, TJM Steel Winch Bar, TJM/Airtec Snorkel, Mitsubishi Tow Pack, 265/70/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Uniden 7760NB, TJM dual battery tray (Redarc 1225LV yet to be installed) TJM Britax Xray Vision 220's.
Old 03-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumnut View Post
I went with TJM, the bar is pretty good. I like how it doesnt protrude as far out the front of the vehicle as ARB.
Shame they ballsed up the install.
The drivers side bumper is cut close to the bullbar whilst the passenger side you can fit your fingers under. They scratched the passenger side bumped through to the plastic and broke the clips that hold the flare on. So I am driving around with masking tape on a 1000km old car.

that's a shame mate that they screwed up your car that much. You should take it back and demand that they fix it right even if it means replacing the entire guard as this is what I did in Brisbane years ago with my last pajero.

The installers screwed up the my last Pajero so badly that the cut on the guard appeared to have been done with a hand saw . I took them to VCAT and they were forced to replace the guard and respray it as well.

My current 2011 Pajero NT which I just had the ARB bull bar fitted to it is awesome. The guys at Keilor East's ARB did a great job and I am certainly very happy with it and couldn't fault it .

I have now picked up my 12000 lb winch and hope to install it over the next few weeks when I have some time .

cheers
Old 03-07-13

TJM in Brisbane are butchers. Rooted my snorkel install.
Old 03-07-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macster View Post
TJM in Brisbane are butchers. Rooted my snorkel install.
I think people who do dodgy jobs should be named and shamed so that others don't fall in the same trap . I saw so many comments about dodgy workmanship of different installers and unfortunately , I came across these too late with my last car and this time I did a lot more investigation and couldn't be happier .