• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mundy55
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2015
    • Gold Coast

Suspension expert in Sydney?

During the process of a suspension lift, I have had 2 different “experts” tell me conflicting stories about a fault in my suspension. First says the ball joint in the right steering arm has too much play and a wheel alignment is a waste of time. The second says there’s no problem with the ball joint but the front right control arm bushes are shot. The first says there’s nothing wrong with the bushes.

Can anyone recommend a suspension person in Sydney, preferably north side, who they trust to give me honest, unbiased and not self-serving advice?
  • MSF
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009
    • Sydney, Northern Beaches

Pop into see Eddie or Chris at Artarmon Automotive and they will give you a no BS answer.
    Family run business and very helpful

Artarmon Automotove
    63 Whiting Street
    Artarmon NSW 2064
    (02) 9439 2995

Cheers
    Jason

Comment

• Glenne79
      • Aug 2018
      • NSW

Agree with Artarmon Automotive recommendation- guys are very good and give you their time to explain things.

Alao suggest Ultimate Suspension in Ingleburn. I had my lift done there.
      NX GLX 2016 MY17: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Redarc tow pro elite | Cooper AT3 LT 265/60R18 | Munji EGR | Provent 200 Catch Can | Traction Control Mod | Boos Rear Bumper | Boos Underbody Protection | MM4X4 Automate...

Comment

• Mundy55
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2015
        • Gold Coast

Thanks guys. Will go to AA.

Comment

• Mitsu07
          • Dec 2014
          • Central Cosst

Hi

It is probably more of a trip but Peter at Road to Race at West Gosford picked the One worn part on my front suspension and did a good wheel alignment.
          2inch lift Bilstein /Lovells, Safari Snorkel, MCC Steel Bar and Ironman 9500lbs winch.

Comment

• jkwpajero
            • Jun 2008
            • Young, NSW

Originally posted by MSF View Post
            Pop into see Eddie or Chris at Artarmon Automotive and they will give you a no BS answer.
            Family run business and very helpful

Artarmon Automotove
            63 Whiting Street
            Artarmon NSW 2064
            (02) 9439 2995

Cheers
            Jason
            Yes to that. He knows Pajero's backwards and inside out, and has a very good reputation.

James
            2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X