• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brianjc
    • May 2023
    • Sunshine, Victoria

Hi OJ,
    I am actually the third owner, purchased my challenger from Alan Mance Holden Melton Vic back in June 21 for $16,990
    I have also been religiously checking the coolant levels in my vehicle. It was not using any coolant up until it failed, then it started drinking it.
    The original owner was servicing the challenger with Mitsubishi. They traded the vehicle in at the time it was due its first Timing belts replacement.
    There are a couple of services missing from the logbook, I suspect the second owner serviced the challenger elsewhere.
    I have used Mitsubishi myself for servicing my vehicle.
    Mitsubishi actually queried me about the missing services in the logbook, fortunately I had copies of all the service invoices from the original owner, which I supplied, this obviously satisfied Mitsubishi.
    Was prepared to go to fair trading if I was rejected but Mitsubishi to their credit did the right thing. Was hoping my Engine wouldn't be affected, out of the blue it just failed.

Brian
    Last edited by Brianjc; 08-05-23, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Brianjc
      • May 2023
      • Sunshine, Victoria

Hello All,
      Just an update to report I picked up my Challenger from Werribee Mitsubishi Victoria today with its new long Motor. Now have a vehicle with 186,500kms on the clock and about 50kms on the motor, very weird. The new engine runs the same on the Temperature gauge as the old engine (2mm below the second last segment), makes sense as it is using the Temperature sensor from the old engine. Seems to run quieter, obviously should get better when the engine is run in.

Brian

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X