Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 03-06-16

Put me down for 10 please.
Old 08-06-16
Valued Member

OK, Order inquiry placed - I think they check stock then confirm.

Cheers,
James
07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates
Old 28-06-16
Valued Member

OK, clips have arrived. I will PM you guys details and just need your addresses sent back. I am ready to post out.

Works out to $1.40 per clip including Amayama delivery, then $2.65 for the postage to you.

I ordered an extra 10 clips in case anyone else wants some.

Steve Mc and Sharkcaver - $15.00 each (shared postage)
Steve879 - $16.50
Caroma - $16.50
TC Barky - $9.50

Cheers,
James.
07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates
Old 28-06-16

I'll grab that last bag if you still have it available James.

I assume the clips work across multiple models, as I have a Challenger.

Cheers
Andy
| PC Challenger Manual MY14 | Front eLocker | Dobinson MRR | 3.15 Gears | ARB Deluxe Bar | Runva 11XP | Bushskinz Sliders & Guards | Kaymar Rear Bar | LRA Tank | Safari Snorkel | Cooper ST Maxx | Rhino Pioneer Platform | Foxwing Awning | Drifta Drawers | Lightforce Venom | Stedi Lightbar | Viair 480C | ARB 47L Fridge | GME TX3500 | TraxRax |
Old 28-06-16
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus_andyk View Post
I'll grab that last bag if you still have it available James.

I assume the clips work across multiple models, as I have a Challenger.

Cheers
Andy
Hi Andy,

I'm not 100% but I'd hope so. I'll send you a pic of the clips to be sure.

Cheers,
JAmes
Old 28-06-16
Valued Member

Hi Andy,

Pic of clips below. Old on left and new on right. Check the challenger and if they are a match I'll get them to you.

Cheers,
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MR402859.jpg (84.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 29-06-16
Valued Member

Just used 8 of my 10 clips. 4 out of 6 missing on my stereo fascia and 1 missing on each vent. However I needed to also replace the 2 existing on the fascia.

I am missing 2 out of the 4 on the cup holder as well so that will be 10 down. Had a few old clips missing the middle grabber part which renders them useless.
Old 29-06-16

Thx James. Will have a look tonight. Seems to be a universal part, so should fit.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk
| PC Challenger Manual MY14 | Front eLocker | Dobinson MRR | 3.15 Gears | ARB Deluxe Bar | Runva 11XP | Bushskinz Sliders & Guards | Kaymar Rear Bar | LRA Tank | Safari Snorkel | Cooper ST Maxx | Rhino Pioneer Platform | Foxwing Awning | Drifta Drawers | Lightforce Venom | Stedi Lightbar | Viair 480C | ARB 47L Fridge | GME TX3500 | TraxRax |
Old 11-02-19

Default Dash Clips for NW

I"ve been reading posts from 2016 regarding dash clips part num MR402859. Just wanted to inform that I just got some of these today from the dealer in Maroochydore Qld. Cost was $3.50each. More expensive than EBay but I needed to get the car back together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg (199.2 KB, 5 views)