Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Fuel and fuel systems

Fuel and fuel systems Petrol vs Diesel, LPG Conversions, premium fuels, and all that gas

Old 02-02-19

Default Hose for LPG injection?

Hey guys. I've got an LPG injection kit to install. Just wondering if there is a difference between fuel hose for petrol and LPG? The hose I'm looking for is to go from the reducer/converter to the injectors at about 10mm (from memory), and then from injectors to the nozzle in manifold at about 4mm.

Hose for petrol is very common, that size for LPG specifically not so. I'm thinking chemically that petrol would be more nasty to rubbers and plastics than LPG would, but maybe there is another difference that I'm not aware of.

Appreciate any comments from someone that might know a bit about this

Cheers, Stu