• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wileyfox
    • Feb 2012
    • Kingaroy

Door trim Removal

I want to remove the door trims to see how much rust I have in the rear passanger door of my NS. Sofar I've removed 2 visible screws and another under the door handle. I don't want to start prising at the trim if there are more hidden screws I need to remove. Any advice welcome.
  • craka
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Newcastle (Newie)

Originally posted by Wileyfox View Post
    I want to remove the door trims to see how much rust I have in the rear passanger door of my NS. Sofar I've removed 2 visible screws and another under the door handle. I don't want to start prising at the trim if there are more hidden screws I need to remove. Any advice welcome.

There is a guide on here somewhere with a description and order of how to remove them. Can't findcat moment as on ph and difficult to search. However if you search google forum such as 'ns speaker pajero forum' you'll probably stumble across it.
    NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, 2" lift

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.

Comment

• Wileyfox
      • Feb 2012
      • Kingaroy

Thanks. I bit the bullet and prised it off - no other screws. MM rejected my claim for a warranty door replacement for rust due to age of vehicle.
      I'm looking at taking the door off, turning it upside down and trying to feed fisholine down the channel in the window frame to stop the rust in the top Channel. I'v made up a spray using garden micro sprinkler tube, just got to see it will feed down the channel.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X