Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories

Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories Discussion of after-market extras: winches, bull bars, tow bars (and Towing), roof racks, snorkels, and other cool stuff

Old 05-11-18

That looks awesome, the fitting kit is now obsolete and not available anywhere ,unless you buy a new barrier lol.
Old 05-11-18

Great work snowy. Gives me some good references to make some anchors for a dog net.

Last edited by koshari; 06-11-18 at 07:03 AM.
Old 05-11-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher View Post
That looks awesome, the fitting kit is now obsolete and not available anywhere ,unless you buy a new barrier lol.
How come they gave me a fitting kit quote only 2-3 weeks ago?
Old 05-11-18
Valued Member

Once you modify Any part of a purpose fitting 'Cargo Barrier' it becomes Illegal... But if ever you are questioned about the Modification, You Call it a 'Pet Barrier'....
I made one out of an old barrier and fitted it to my Forerunner... Got Questioned about it and replied that is a Pet Barrier, not a Cargo Barrier... No rules apply to pet barriers.....
Gemster...
97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ARB bar, Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, Terrain Tamer Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, 3 core radiator, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps, and a New Heart to come
..and No Airbags. We die like real Men
Old 05-04-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
How come they gave me a fitting kit quote only 2-3 weeks ago?
Where did you get one? I am trying to track down one myself. Rang Mitsubishi, ARB, Hayman Reese and a local parts place and none of them will sell the fitting kit without the Cargo Barrier.
Old 05-04-19
Valued Member

Default Assistance sourcing Milford Cargo Barrier strap kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadTales View Post
Where did you get one? I am trying to track down one myself. Rang Mitsubishi, ARB, Hayman Reese and a local parts place and none of them will sell the fitting kit without the Cargo Barrier.

Hey mate I got the quote but didnít end up going through with it. Try Tynan Kirrawee parts section. Thatís who gave me the quote. If they can do it they might post it to you. If they have it and wonít post it just PM me as I work only a few mins away and could pick it up and post it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Anyone had any success in getting a fitting kit for one of these genuine MM cargo barriers recently?

Just scored one in good condition for $30, has the main straps but none of the bolts or other bits. (wasn't going to complain for that price!)

I bought one of those 'front position' kits mentioned earlier with a hope it might have had some useful parts included, but sadly was not helpful.

I've got enough mates engineers/fabricators that we can probably come up with something that does the job and is safe, but I'd still rather try and do it properly first.

If anyone still has a copy of the instructions for fitting that would at least give me an idea of what can be done, cheers.

PS Sorry to dig up a thread, but there's already dozens of threads about this, didn't want to start another.

Last edited by BigAL_250; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:09 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago

Does anyone at least still have a set of instructions so I have something work off please?