• Show
Clear All
  • TC.Barky
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2011
    • Melbourne

Clearviews - powerfold and heating element question

Hi all,

Considering getting clearviews for the paj. Would want power folding functionality as we use it a lot around town and on tight tracks and the heating element not a bad idea for winter mornings (only an extra 100 bucks for indicators and heater might as well chuck it in if already spending 1200 bucks).

To save me going through the wiring diagrams, anyone have any idea if the wiring is in place for the factory mirror demister option across the range even if not fitted? Already know the indicator wiring is there and it's plug and play thanks to other threads.

Anyone who has the factory mirror demisters, how do they come on? Is there a specific switch or does it come on with eg the rear demister?

Cheers
    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.
  • spot01
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Adelaide

Factory mirror heaters come on with the rear window demister - no separate switch.

Unsure re wiring.
    Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Seigried
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2016
      • brisbane

Yes factory wirring is in place in the door.
      I have fit nw vrx mirrors with blinkers and demisters to my 2006 my07 ns glx. There are less wires in the mirror housing and the mirror glass is different for the non-blinker type mirrors.
      Ill find some pics and upload.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• TC.Barky
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2011
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by Seigried View Post
        Yes factory wirring is in place in the door.
        I have fit nw vrx mirrors with blinkers and demisters to my 2006 my07 ns glx. There are less wires in the mirror housing and the mirror glass is different for the non-blinker type mirrors.
        Ill find some pics and upload.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
        So the demisters worked, just plug and play?
        Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Seigried
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2016
          • brisbane

Yup. But i was swapping factory mirrors. If you want to be 100% sure you can unplug the mirror when you remove the trim.
          From memory there should be more than 4 wires (motor control)on the door side of the plug.

In the mirror:
          4 for motor
          2 for blinkers
          2 for the demister
          2 for the puddle light
          Some photos attached.Click image for larger version

Name:	dimister wires 20200104_174011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	985482Click image for larger version

Name:	20200104_183756.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	985483

Last edited by Seigried; 12-05-20, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• TC.Barky
            Valued Member
            • Oct 2011
            • Melbourne

Awesome ta

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X