• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosebush
    • Jan 2013
    • St. James

False floor for nw pajero

Has anyone put a falsefloor in their nw pajero ? I have searched back a fair way but cant find any info. Unfastened has a video on youtube which looks good but apart from the child restraint bolts their doesnt appear to be anything actually holding th new floor down. That style of false floor is what i would like as i am going to put a single drawer with fridge slider on the drivers side. So i think the floor would need to be fixed....thanks
  • Hazpet
    • May 2014
    • Mandurah

This is the shelf I made for mine. Uses the existing tie down points. Still has easy access to the seat well.
    Attached Files
    2014 NW VR-X, Ironbark. Dual battery, Off Road Downunder tray, Redarc BCDC1225LV, 92ah AGM, Projector dual battery moniter, Rhino racks & rod holders, ARB awning, MMA steel bar, MMA towbar package, Half rear wheel cover & lift kit, Xray vision 10led bar, Uniden UH 8080NB CB, Tint a car tint, Rear shelf, 40l Engel & slide, Blackvue in car video, Baintech power panel, Scan guage, ARB compressor, Rodezi rod holders, Sports grill, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guard & various other bits & pieces.

Comment

• jkwpajero
      • Jun 2008
      • Young, NSW

I have a commercially available platform made by Off Road Systems.
      Attached Files
      2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

• Pixie_au
        • Apr 2019
        • Queensland

I have a false floor in back of my Pajero

I used 17mm formply fastened at the three child restraints and the four tie-down points with high tensile bolts and very large, thick washers.

I have a fridge slide fixed to this and didn't want it joining me in the front. The actual fridge is attached to the slide with turnbuckles and also attached to the third row seat recessed steel catch with a steel cable and u-shackle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Gravel Seeker
          • Apr 2019
          • Norway

Originally posted by Rosebush View Post
          Has anyone put a falsefloor in their nw pajero ? I have searched back a fair way but cant find any info. Unfastened has a video on youtube which looks good but apart from the child restraint bolts their doesnt appear to be anything actually holding th new floor down. That style of false floor is what i would like as i am going to put a single drawer with fridge slider on the drivers side. So i think the floor would need to be fixed....thanks
          I used the seat belt mounts for the 2nd and 3rd rows. Had to source imperial bolts as the captive nuts in the floor are imperial and the ones for the seat belts weren't long enough when I added the floor (9mm plywood + 10mm-ish carpet for extra sound proofing).

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X