Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Mitsubishi News

Mitsubishi News Whats happening in the world of Mitsubishi.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 25-07-19
Lazarus Lazarus is offline
Valued Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Melbourne, Western suburbs
Posts: 505
Default

No digital speedo!?
I guess it was to much to ask. Useless bastards
__________________
NW 2014 MY14 GLX-R, towbar, spare tyre lift kit, Safari snorkel, Milford cargo barrier, "Bushskinz" and "Basha" bashplates, UHF, Air compressor, SPV EGR Mod, Rhino Pioneer platform, MM Towbar, Redarc TowPro brake controler, 2.5" lift kit by Ultimate Suspension, 265/70/17 BFG KO2 AT LT, Opposite Lock Bullbar, VRS winch, Lightforce Genesis LED driving lights.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 25-07-19
aussieintas's Avatar
aussieintas aussieintas is offline
Valued Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sorell, Tasmania
Posts: 1,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
No digital speedo!?
I guess it was to much to ask. Useless bastards
As we all know the Pajero is coming to the end of its life, so new features like digital speedo etc aren't going to be added unfortunately. Yeah they'll through some extra goodies on them that used to exist as options but that'll be as far as it goes.
__________________
2008 NS X SWB DiD auto in cool silver, Pirelli Scorpion ATR's, MCC bull bar with Stedi Summit fog/DRL's, Airtec(TJM) snorkel.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 25-07-19
Jasonmc73 Jasonmc73 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Marsden
Posts: 41
Default

[QUOTE=Dicko1;612619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post




I reckon your right. No way will I be looking at a new car for long term now. My NW will last anoth 10 years easily. 15,000klms a year, with 60,000klm on it now. I expect at least 250,000klms trouble free motoring. World is slowly turning into a shithole and fuel sourcing could be a huge issue for us...Diesel and petrol will get dearer as more electric/fuel cell vehicles appear and in 10 years our modern cars will be the old holdens/fords of the world. Spare parts will be relatively easy to source, the same as they are now....if there is a dollar in it-someone will supply!


Yes it is A quandary alright ? Not sure how the remoteness of the counrty will lend itself to Solar bla bla bla, hydrogen fuel cells solar one day, but not yet.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 25-07-19
nj swb's Avatar
nj swb nj swb is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 5,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
Yes it is A quandary alright ? Not sure how the remoteness of the counrty will lend itself to Solar bla bla bla, hydrogen fuel cells solar one day, but not yet.
Yes, a quandary.

I'm hoping my NT will last me for a few years yet, then I'll have another look - I expect the market will be radically different by then.

If things haven't markedly improved, a 2016 NX will be on the list (last of the non-DPF models), or I'll be hoping something in the LandCruiser range is within my budget.

I am optimistic that some form of hybrid technology will prove viable for what I want to do - small petrol or diesel engine to both drive & charge batteries, with electric motors to provide the peak torque required off-road (and probably covered in solar-generating panels - I'm not that attached to pretty paint, and anybody who has seen my NT up close can attest. )

Personally, I'd love the opportunity to try crossing the Simpson in a hybrid, but not a hybrid Outlander. Hybrid Pajero? I'm in! Hybrid Pajero Sport? Well, I'd definitely love to be involved, if OJ will let me join his team.

So, as things currently sit, I want my NT to last for a while yet. But I really hope my next 4wd is something that is still on the drawing boards.
__________________
NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 Toyo MT, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, 3.15 gears, LRA Aux tank, bullbar, winch, lights, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 25-07-19
old Jack's Avatar
old Jack old Jack is online now
Valued Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
Personally, I'd love the opportunity to try crossing the Simpson in a hybrid, but not a hybrid Outlander. Hybrid Pajero? I'm in! Hybrid Pajero Sport? Well, I'd definitely love to be involved, if OJ will let me join his team.

So, as things currently sit, I want my NT to last for a while yet. But I really hope my next 4wd is something that is still on the drawing boards.
Rest assured NJ if I ever get my hands on a hybrid Pajero/Pajero Sport for testing, you will be one of the first people I tell. MMC and MMAL could do a lot worse than give us a Hybrid for testing in real world off road situations, all it would need is decent off road tyre's and a fuel card, in return they would get honest and technical feedback.

OJ.
__________________
2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Nightbreaker +130LB & Phillips +100 HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 26-07-19
MyExceed's Avatar
MyExceed MyExceed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hobart, Tas
Posts: 228
Default

Appears pricing has been slightly changed. I jumped on MMA website yesterday and did the old 'build' your MY20 Pajero.

The only accessory I added was a towbar, God knows why they don't just fit them all with one at the factory as Ford does with the Ranger.

The GLX came in at $51,784 and the GLS at $58,784 - both drive away prices.

I reckon a GLX at that price (before haggling) is bloody good value in the current market. My NS is rightly nervous in the garage
__________________
Mark

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 26-07-19
Jasonmc73 Jasonmc73 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Marsden
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyExceed View Post
Appears pricing has been slightly changed. I jumped on MMA website yesterday and did the old 'build' your MY20 Pajero.

The only accessory I added was a towbar, God knows why they don't just fit them all with one at the factory as Ford does with the Ranger.

The GLX came in at $51,784 and the GLS at $58,784 - both drive away prices.

I reckon a GLX at that price (before haggling) is bloody good value in the current market. My NS is rightly nervous in the garage
I agree! I started my journey looking at Prados, currently driving A Triton being A machinery salesman, maths doesnt stack up against Pajero whom has more engine same tranny & long proven history. Far better value & i'm almost convinced its a better car! 2018's are selling on Carsales mid $40's & thats the advertised prices
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 31-07-19
Ozzz Ozzz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyExceed View Post
Appears pricing has been slightly changed. I jumped on MMA website yesterday and did the old 'build' your MY20 Pajero.

The only accessory I added was a towbar, God knows why they don't just fit them all with one at the factory as Ford does with the Ranger.

The GLX came in at $51,784 and the GLS at $58,784 - both drive away prices.

I reckon a GLX at that price (before haggling) is bloody good value in the current market. My NS is rightly nervous in the garage

Long time reader, first time poster. I was looking at Pajero for a long time and finally persuaded my wife to go with me for a test drive 3 weeks ago at the cost of testing prado at the same time ( she likes prado). On the day, I got a pretty good deal at 2019 exceed at 55K (when my wife pointed to the prado next door). I thought giving my wife few weeks time, I should be able to park that beautiful exceed into my garage (thousand words not mentioned here how I have described new life with pajero). last week I heard no more Exceed coming and visited the dealer again. NX was sold to a fellow including nudge bar and tower bar as his retirement gift! And, dealer out of stock of Exceed! I took this as a great opportunity to nail down a GLS ( I do miss the leather seat tho). I will post soon when my Gls arrives.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-08-19
MyExceed's Avatar
MyExceed MyExceed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hobart, Tas
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzz View Post
Long time reader, first time poster. I was looking at Pajero for a long time and finally persuaded my wife to go with me for a test drive 3 weeks ago at the cost of testing prado at the same time ( she likes prado). On the day, I got a pretty good deal at 2019 exceed at 55K (when my wife pointed to the prado next door). I thought giving my wife few weeks time, I should be able to park that beautiful exceed into my garage (thousand words not mentioned here how I have described new life with pajero). last week I heard no more Exceed coming and visited the dealer again. NX was sold to a fellow including nudge bar and tower bar as his retirement gift! And, dealer out of stock of Exceed! I took this as a great opportunity to nail down a GLS ( I do miss the leather seat tho). I will post soon when my Gls arrives.
Did you get a 2020 GLS, I love my music and the Fosgate system in my NS Exceed is awesome, it'd probably sway me into a 2020 GLS if a 2019 Exceed wasn't available
__________________
Mark

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Ozzz Ozzz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyExceed View Post
Did you get a 2020 GLS, I love my music and the Fosgate system in my NS Exceed is awesome, it'd probably sway me into a 2020 GLS if a 2019 Exceed wasn't available
Bingo. I thought i signed the contract for a 2019 GLS same as dealer thought. I was a bit confused about the VIN on the contract since it looked like a 2020. On the delivery day, a 2020 GLS with 12 speaker showed on. lol.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.