• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plez
    • Jul 2018
    • South East QLD

My 2012(13??) NW

Lifted her on Saturday cause my front shocks were gone, took her out to Mt Mee this weekend for my first 4x4 trip in my own car, had a blast. Even got to tow out my mates Hilux hahaha.

Some of my images were failing to upload so I might post some imgur links on lunch today.

Cheers, Plez
    Attached Files
    2013 NW, Grey, Auto, Diesel. Resistor EGR Delete, 2inch OZtec + Kings lift, 265/65/r17 Bridgestone Duelers. Custom 2.5inch turbo back exhaust with 200cell highflow cat and 12inch straight through resonator.
  • Seigried
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2016
    • brisbane

Where in Mt Mee did you find place to get bogged?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Plez
      • Jul 2018
      • South East QLD

I can’t remember the track names as it was my first visit, but here was a mud hole next to one of the tracks, only very small. Where my mate went in there was a drop to deep mud, but if he came the other way it was pretty smooth descent then you’d hit that last bit with a bit of pace to get up the lip.

I wasn’t keen to clean mud off either way.
      2013 NW, Grey, Auto, Diesel. Resistor EGR Delete, 2inch OZtec + Kings lift, 265/65/r17 Bridgestone Duelers. Custom 2.5inch turbo back exhaust with 200cell highflow cat and 12inch straight through resonator.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X