Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Triton

Triton Covering all models.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-06-16
bundyjr's Avatar
bundyjr bundyjr is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: brisbane
Posts: 133
Default 6g75 powered triton built and running

Hi all ive just completed a 6g75 conversion on my MK extracab
using the factory ecu , dash ect ect yes full custom loom.

Im thinking about posting a built thread and detailing what ive done as i think what ive learnt through doing this could be a lot of help to others thinking about this conversion as well. Im looking for a bit of help from someone local in brissy to create the thread as its going to be pretty bloody big at a guess and i just don't have the time at the moment to complete it my self.
cheers
Jay
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-16
Dicko1's Avatar
Dicko1 Dicko1 is offline
Valued Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: here
Posts: 4,887
Default

I am sure someone who is tech savvy can help. Would be an interesting thread.
__________________
Modified 2014 NW owner. All the usual fruit.
Word of advice if heading to Cape York.....Dont believe the vegetarian crocodiles saying it is safe to swim!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-06-16
baggins's Avatar
baggins baggins is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: melbourne
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundyjr View Post
Hi all ive just completed a 6g75 conversion on my MK extracab
using the factory ecu , dash ect ect yes full custom loom.

Im thinking about posting a built thread and detailing what ive done as i think what ive learnt through doing this could be a lot of help to others thinking about this conversion as well. Im looking for a bit of help from someone local in brissy to create the thread as its going to be pretty bloody big at a guess and i just don't have the time at the moment to complete it my self.
cheers
Jay
Mate please do I've been contemplating the same conversion on my challenger for a while and could use all the advise.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-06-16
bundyjr's Avatar
bundyjr bundyjr is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: brisbane
Posts: 133
Default

my biggest issue is im so dam busy I simply don't have the time at the moment given im heading away for a fishing trip up north in about 6 weeks time. plus I don't seem to be able to get my head around how to post pics.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-06-16
baggins's Avatar
baggins baggins is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: melbourne
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundyjr View Post
my biggest issue is im so dam busy I simply don't have the time at the moment given im heading away for a fishing trip up north in about 6 weeks time. plus I don't seem to be able to get my head around how to post pics.
Please someone help this man
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-06-16
dhula dhula is offline
Valued Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Warnbro WA
Posts: 1,044
Default

I think you are limited to about 5 pics per post or something which means if you have more pics than that (and I'm sure you will have ) it will spread over many individual posts.
Maybe another option is to write it up using word or similar, add the pics then pdf it (heaps of free word --> pdf programs out there) so it is small in size. Then post just the once with all the info in a "book" of knowledge.

Not sure if that is the go or if it'll work, just thinking out loud really
__________________
2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and shocks, MoPar skids.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-06-16
bundyjr's Avatar
bundyjr bundyjr is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: brisbane
Posts: 133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhula View Post
I think you are limited to about 5 pics per post or something which means if you have more pics than that (and I'm sure you will have ) it will spread over many individual posts.
Maybe another option is to write it up using word or similar, add the pics then pdf it (heaps of free word --> pdf programs out there) so it is small in size. Then post just the once with all the info in a "book" of knowledge.

Not sure if that is the go or if it'll work, just thinking out loud really
was thinking that my self but biggest question is the forum and how it operates and if it would be happy with a pdf format down loaded to it
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-06-16
bundyjr's Avatar
bundyjr bundyjr is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: brisbane
Posts: 133
Default

just to give everyone a heads up as to the magnitude of my build my truck has the following
twin lockers
disc brake rear conversion
larger radiator
larger front brakes
front an rear winches
air tanks.
twin compressors
chassis reinforcement
two fuel tanks total 310ltrs
ect ect ect just the icing on the cake so to speak
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-06-16
baggins's Avatar
baggins baggins is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: melbourne
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundyjr View Post
just to give everyone a heads up as to the magnitude of my build my truck has the following
twin lockers
disc brake rear conversion
larger radiator
larger front brakes
front an rear winches
air tanks.
twin compressors
chassis reinforcement
two fuel tanks total 310ltrs
ect ect ect just the icing on the cake so to speak
Where r the bigger brakes from?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-06-16
Gen3 Gen3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: penrith , NSW
Posts: 303
Default

put all the photos , text , etc into a word doc , save it on your PC then provide a link to Dropbox.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3.2 diesel rough idle/ under powered BadSeed Generation 4-1 Pajero 10 13-09-15 11:38 PM
Yet another Astron powered machine. Marcopolo Photos - You and your rig! 11 11-11-14 07:06 PM
Who were these cars built for? nvpaj Generation 4-2 Pajero 10 30-09-13 02:40 AM
Running triton Ecu in an ns pasniny Generation 4-1 Pajero 2 27-08-13 08:27 AM
powered seat problem piniin Electrical / Radios 2 21-08-10 09:24 AM


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 09:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.