• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gus
    Administrator
    • Mar 2008
    • Traralgon. Vic

Have to say I'm really impressed with the exhaust since updating to the DP Chip to a Factory tuned, (by DP Chip), the quick trip up to Brissy & back gave great economy best 10.6 l/100ks worst 11.8. I was fully loaded & sitting on 110 where allowed ..

Gus.
    VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
    NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Lowie086
      • Jul 2013
      • Mackay

Hi Gus i know this is an old thread but is there any updates on these exhaust systems availability and pricing
      2007 NS VRX Pajero 3.2 manual turbo Diesel: Arb deluxe winch bar/Warn 9.5 XP winch/ safari snorkel/ Arb under bonnet air compressor/Lightforce Genesis 210 hid spotlights+32" light bar/ egr blank/2.5 inch lift Old Man Emu shocks+Dobinson spings/ American racing 17" rims with Mickey Thomson stz's/ Bush Skinz under body protection/ Red Ark dual battery system/ Rear Anderson plug.

Comment

• Gus
        Administrator
        • Mar 2008
        • Traralgon. Vic

Was very happy with it on the NM mate.. I've since sold it..
        In regards to pricing it depends on model you have so give Creighton's a call 😎

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Lowie086
          • Jul 2013
          • Mackay

Thanks mate but I gave them a call and the young guy try to sell me a redback system What be asking for or who should I be asking to speak with
          2007 NS VRX Pajero 3.2 manual turbo Diesel: Arb deluxe winch bar/Warn 9.5 XP winch/ safari snorkel/ Arb under bonnet air compressor/Lightforce Genesis 210 hid spotlights+32" light bar/ egr blank/2.5 inch lift Old Man Emu shocks+Dobinson spings/ American racing 17" rims with Mickey Thomson stz's/ Bush Skinz under body protection/ Red Ark dual battery system/ Rear Anderson plug.

Comment

• Gus
            Administrator
            • Mar 2008
            • Traralgon. Vic

Lowie not knowing what model you have or any details makes it hard to comment..

If they were suggesting a different brand they may have good reason for that.

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X