• Show
Clear All
  • Pearcie
    BushSkinz 4x4
    • Nov 2007
    • Wattagans

BushSkinz News

Hi Guys,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we are planning on going on Holidays about the 25th of Sept and will be away for up to possibly 3 weeks everything is up in the air a bit as it depends how my wife is traveling given she will be about 25-28 weeks pregnant.

We will still be operating while we are away but communications may be a little delayed depending on reception etc. and some items like transmission guards and side steps won't be available as they are too big and heavy for the person who will be dispatching for us.

Also as of about November I am unsure as too what the future of the side steps side of things will be as the business we use for the mandrel bending is either closing down or being sold as the owner is retiring. Other companies have started charging too much for the materials which in turn makes the price of the steps no where near as affordable. Anyway I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop on that one as it depends on if we can find a new supplier to do things at a reasonable price or if the present company gets bought out. So if you would like to get a set the earlier the better on these guys.

Anyway if your looking at getting some gear let me know as I am keen to try and get the majority of orders finalised and dispatched before we leave.

Cheers,
    Kieron
    2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
    Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]
  • eman
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009
    • Cranebrook, NSW

Congrats on Bub #2 mate!

All the best!
    2009 NT GLS DiD 5spd - ARB Deluxe bar, Tigerz11 12,000lbs Winch, Airtec Snorkel, ARB Front Locker, TJM Rear Locker, Hankook AT-M 265/70/17, Bilsteins, Lovells HD 50mm, Bushskinz Intercooler, Sump, Trans & Transfer Case Guards, Brown Davis long range tank, Pioneer Head Unit, ARB Dual Battery Tray, Redarc SBI12, GME TX3440, Lightforce 240 Blitz, Stebel alarm & car horns, Rhino Pioneer Platform rack, DIY (Rear Shelf, Sliders, Fridge Slide), Ultragauge, 3" Exhaust

Comment

• Pearcie
      BushSkinz 4x4
      • Nov 2007
      • Wattagans

Thanks mate. Thought we better try and squeeze a decent trip in before we become reasonably house bound for 12 months or so. Fingers crossed we will still get a few weekends away next year.
      Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Comment

• wongapaj
        • Oct 2011
        • Wonga Park

Hi Kieron, I left a message regarding suspension setup. Just wondering if you got it?
        Reagrds, Garry
        NT 30th Anniversary, 3.2 Diesel, Manual, Black, Tinted Windows, HID Lo & Hi, MM Towbar, Prodigy P3, Stebel Horn, MMCS Override, Scangauge II, Dual Battery, ARB Deluxe Bullbar, ORU12 Winch, IPF HID Driving lights, UHF, Diff Breathers, D697s, Airtec Snorkel. HD Suspension, Bushskinz

Comment

• Pearcie
          BushSkinz 4x4
          • Nov 2007
          • Wattagans

Hi Garry,
          I have just checked if it was via email I haven't received it. I have just changed phone carriers and don't have any voice mail anymore it has become physically impossible for me to get back to all the voice mails so I now do 99% of communication through email. If you can flick me through an email I will get back to you asap. If you would like to discuss things over the phone just let me know a good time to give you a call and I will put it in my schedule.

[email protected]

Cheers,
          Kieron

Comment

• Traveller43
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2011
            • Perth, WA

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
            Hi Garry,
            I have just checked if it was via email I haven't received it. I have just changed phone carriers and don't have any voice mail anymore it has become physically impossible for me to get back to all the voice mails so I now do 99% of communication through email. If you can flick me through an email I will get back to you asap. If you would like to discuss things over the phone just let me know a good time to give you a call and I will put it in my schedule.

[email protected]

Cheers,
            Kieron
            Hi Kieron

Depending on who your carrier is you could sign up for a voice mail to email service. That way you don't lose contact and can still respond by email.
            Cheers

John

2010 MY11 NT RX Diesel Turbo: Smart Bar, Bush Skinz Bash Plates, Bush Skinz rock sliders, Ironman side awning, Cibie driving lights, rear LED work/reversing light, Black widow rear drawers, 2nd battery, UHF, cargo barrier, Airtec snorkel, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, poly airs, air compressor, Hankook RF10 265/65R18s, Rhino aero bars

Wish list: Rear diff locker, long range tank, 48L water tank in rear seat well, 3" exhaust, Rhino roof basket

Comment

• Pearcie
              BushSkinz 4x4
              • Nov 2007
              • Wattagans

Thanks for the insight mate, didn't realise they could do voicemail to email. I will have to check with our carrier.

Cheers,
              Kieron

Comment

• 1WD
                • Aug 2011
                • Adelaide

Hi Kieron, I got my intercooler/sump guard combo today. Looks impressive!

One question, upon looking quickly there's no allowance for the nudge bar is there? Will I have to drill new holes or do I just need to knock out the centre of the other 'half holes' and that will line up?

Hope that makes sense..

Cheers,
                Aaron.
                OLD: NW Ironbark Platinum - MM Nudge Bar with Lightforce Genesis Halogens. Bilstein/Lovells combo +50mm. Bushskinz bashplate and sump guard.

Comment

• Pearcie
                  BushSkinz 4x4
                  • Nov 2007
                  • Wattagans

Hi Mate,
                  Yep you should be able to fit your nudge bar atleast the factory nudge bar anyway. You will use the longer bolts that are supplied with the nudge bar rather then the shorter bolts we supply for those 2 mounts. There should be a couple of spacers that are used for the lower mounts of the nudge bar that share with the front 2 mounts of the intercooler guard. These spacers can sometimes cause a few headaches as they can be a little to thick in the wall thickness (meaning that sometimes there isn't enough room between the bolt and the first 90 degree fold in the guard). Sometimes these spacers don't have the hole drilled in the center either so you can rotate them so that the thinner wall is between the bolt and the guard. Sometimes it is easiest just to grind a little off one side of the spacer or a new spacer can be made if need be. It doesn't effect all vehicles as these spacers seem to vary from mitsubishi, but is easily overcome if it is an issue.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers,
                  Kieron

Comment

• 1WD
                    • Aug 2011
                    • Adelaide

If you look at this pic of Brisvegas'. The two holes near the front of the standard bashplate, that's where the MM nudge bar mounts through. The bushskinz one doesn't have these holes.

OLD: NW Ironbark Platinum - MM Nudge Bar with Lightforce Genesis Halogens. Bilstein/Lovells combo +50mm. Bushskinz bashplate and sump guard.

Comment

• Pearcie
                      BushSkinz 4x4
                      • Nov 2007
                      • Wattagans

Yep they are the front mounting holes I think you will find they are the same. distance apart. Only difference is that we fold the front edge up so that the whole front of the guard is flush on the bolt hole rather then having the little brackets welded on to the back of the guard where the bolts go through. the little spacers that are used with the nudge bar that normally sit in the cut outs of the factory guard sit on the bottom side of the guard over the top of the bolt hole directly next to the 90 degree fold that is just next to the front bolt holes.

Cheers,
                      Kieron

Comment

• QJO00
                        • Jan 2011
                        • Brisbane

Hi Kieron,

I'm looking at ordering the intercooler/sump guard combo, the transmission guard and the transfer case guard. I've got a NS Diesel Auto LWB.

Is it too late to organise this before you go away? How do I go about doing it?

Cheers
                        Warwick

Comment

• razorback
                          • Nov 2008
                          • Cairns QLD

Bushskins rocksliders

Hi Pierce, i would like to order a pair of rocksliders to suit my Pajero NT LWB. Could you please email me how to pay for them. I live in Cairns 4870 QLD.
                          Regards: Klaus
                          Pajero NT VRX,3.2DID,Cool Silver, MMC Alu Bull Bar, No-Limt chip+Boost control unit,IPF HID, 65L AUX,Airtech Snorkel,Diff lock and traction control mod,Diff breathers,EFS HD Springs and Shocks,HD Airbag man Airbags,Dual Battery,rear camera on roof rack, Bushskins Inter-cooler+Sump+Trans-guards +Rockslider side steps, 120 Watt LED light bar on roof rack

Comment

• Pearcie
                            BushSkinz 4x4
                            • Nov 2007
                            • Wattagans

Hi Guys,
                            No worries just flick me through a quick email to [email protected] and we can get everything organised for you. Side steps organised in the next couple of days will go out before we leave and guards will keep going out up until Monday next week.

Cheers,
                            Kieron

Comment

• Pearcie
                              BushSkinz 4x4
                              • Nov 2007
                              • Wattagans

Hi Guys,
                              Sorry I have missed a lot of phone calls today which I am sure some of which would be from you guys. I have spent most of the day at the hospital with my wife. Everything is ok, just a bit of a scare and may mean we change our trip from being an outback adventure to a leisurely escape somewhere close to civilisation just in case.

Cheers,
                              Kieron

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X