• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onyx
    • Mar 2015
    • ACT

ARB Frontier LR tank

Just curious if anyone has fitted one of these to their Pajero Sport. I'd been keen to see some pics of it fitted as I'm looking at options for my PC Challenger. The Brown Davis replacement tanks are the same, maybe the ARB one will also fit both.

MY14 PC Manual - XROX bar, Runva 11XP winch, OME suspension, Basha plates, diff breathers extended, MM tow bar, Safari snorkel, Triton GLX-R wheels and Toyo OPATII 265/65 R17, OEM wheels and Hankook Dynapro MT 265/75 R16 for fun.
  • JohnFromPerth
    • Mar 2018
    • Western Australia

Look good.
    Any price on these tanks?

Comment

• Onyx
      • Mar 2015
      • ACT

Originally posted by JohnFromPerth View Post
      Look good.
      Any price on these tanks?
      $1390 supplied and fitted was the price quoted over the phone.
      MY14 PC Manual - XROX bar, Runva 11XP winch, OME suspension, Basha plates, diff breathers extended, MM tow bar, Safari snorkel, Triton GLX-R wheels and Toyo OPATII 265/65 R17, OEM wheels and Hankook Dynapro MT 265/75 R16 for fun.

Comment

• Flying
        • Jul 2016
        • Sydney

Do you lose clearance once installed? Any idea why it's for 2018 on... not the earlier models?
        White 2016 Pajero Sport GLS, MM bullbar, HR towbar + andersen hitch, towpro, lovells 2" lift, cooper at3's, bushskinz, thule bars, clearviews, redarc bcdc + 110ah lithium, engel MRF40 fridge, GME TX3350, cel-fi go, ultragauge, idrive, nitro maxx 22" LED bar, awning, cargo barrier, ARB compressor.

Comment

• pajeromack
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2014
          • NSW

Any chance of calibrating the gauge and trip computer?

Comment

• silverbull
            • Sep 2018
            • Sydney

Originally posted by pajeromack View Post
            Any chance of calibrating the gauge and trip computer?
            Not from what current owners of BD or ARB long range tanks have reported.

Comment

• silverbull
              • Sep 2018
              • Sydney

While you are talking with ARB and Brown Davis ask them the weight of their tanks. Could be a deciding factor.

Comment

• Egan
                • Aug 2017
                • Bundaberg

ARB now have a 100 litre Frontier long range tank for the PS. I have one fitted to my 2015 PS GLS (ie first model) and it is a very neat job. No noticeable reduction in clearance, but I also have a 40mm lift from TJM and run Hankook AT's. The Frontier tank weighs a lot less than the Brown Davis for only slightly less fuel capacity and as we target touring (without a van) the lighter weight is better. Note that you can't recalibrate your fuel gauge once you replace the tank, but you will soon get used to the consumption and travel distance you get on differing surfaces.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X