• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevedart
    • Jan 2019
    • SA

Pajero service in SA

Hi All,

I'm currently in Adelaide & looking for a 'responsible' Pajero service provider.

Just oil changes, 'tune-up' (08 Diesel a tiny bit sluggish) and general check over.

Can anyone assist me on this one ?

Ta.

Steve
  • spot01
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Adelaide

I assume you want non-dealer?

If so, Wright Street Automotive in the CBD (I think thats what it is called) seems to get some good reports on here (try searching using Google).
    Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• _jp_
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2013
      • Adelaide Hills, SA

I recently changed from dealership servicing to a mechanic at Holden Hill for my NW. Good service and has a lot of tuning knowledge if you want to go down that path. PM me if you'd like the details.
      NW GLXR - SOLD
      --------------
      EVO 6 TME

Comment

• old Jack
        Regular
        • Jun 2011
        • Adelaide, South Australia.

I too would like to hear from others that have had excellent non dealer servicing.

I have tried 3 different dealers service departments with 8km radius of the CBD over the last 7 years since i purchased my Challenger new in 2011 and all have failed to do the services correctly, over charged and have lost my trust, business and recommendation.

OJ.
        2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
        MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• lds
          • Jul 2011
          • Adelaide

Pajero Service in SA

When I moved down to Adelaide some 35 yrs ago I was blessed in having Peugeots and the best service guy in Australia (lived in 3 states)and no amount of Grange would get him to work on the NT.
          i was stuck and read all the Pajero forum and bit the bullet and used a mitsi dealer.Have been reasonable but not like my other mech.So tried another workshop after a little reading and forund out I knew the owner through business.Did the valve clearances for me considerably cheapert than Mitsi.Had a look at the work next day(some thing I never did with my Peuegot man) and found the valve and piping held on by one bolt 50% in, the others completly loose.
          Ultra tune Glenelg Sth put all the 10l of oil in the engine of the NT(because i gave them a full 10 l bottle)
          So back at Mitsi trying to be friendly and get the best guys to work on it
          Ray

Comment

• Hill
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2007
            • Adelaide

Wright Street Auto in Wright St Adelaide

Brett and his team are competent. I've have tappets and inlet manifold done and he traced a engine code that ended up as a vacuum leak this week.

Hill
            200 Series
            AOR Quantum 4

Comment

• dirt_crunchin
              • Feb 2018
              • Adelaide

I have had good experience with Altrac 4WD in Mile End.

Comment

• Poita
                Valued Member
                • Sep 2010
                • Adelaide

Where are you located? North, South, East or West?

Out North I can recommend Rock4x4, Driven Motorsport and AJS Motor Worx
                NW VRX MY2013
                Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• stevedart
                  • Jan 2019
                  • SA

Pajero service in SA

Hi there,
                  Thanks for your help..I'm south but was put onto Mike Dale at Holden Hill by another member.
                  The NS hadn't been serviced for over a year & was badly in need.
                  Mike serviced it & sorted some other items as well & I will return to him in future.
                  Cheers,
                  Steve

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X