• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shawty950
    • Jun 2011
    • Brisbane

MQ Toque Converter lockup - member in Melbourne needed

Hi, Wholesale automatics have not done a TC lockup for the MQ yet...I need one but am in Brisbane....had one on the NT Pajero (and loved it) and as some sand driving at Fraser has just shown (got it hot enough once that it started auto changing down to protect itself) need it sooner rather than later.

Here's the proposition, they need a donor vehicle for 2 days at Bayswater in Vic, for fitting and calibrating to the MQ auto...as I have had this same post on NTN (newTriton.net) since feb and had no takers....I am prepared to pay for the lockup kit...all you have to do is drop your car off for 2 days and you get a free TC lockup kit.

Here's the email I got from Jono

Generally, we need the vehicle for a couple of days.
    The customer pays for the Lockup kit only ($565) however the work needed to fit it and all the testing and diagnostics are free.

So, just to reiterate, I'll pay the $565 for the kit, you just have to drop the car off for 2 days and the lockup kit is free.

reply here or PM me if anyone is interested.

It's cheaper for me to do this than drive all the way to Melbourne....
    SOLD at 150k's - 2011 NT Platinum Diesel auto. Wheels and tyres, cav filter, caddy storage/ausguard barrier and icom IC-440N. NoLimit Tuning Chip. T13 Bullbar. Other stuff when money allows.

NOW - 2016 MQ Triton Exceed - All the TJM fruit re barwork, MCA Gold shocks and Parabolic rear leafs, TJM canopy, twin diff locks OEM rear and Harrop front, breathers, rhinorack, eco foxwing

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X