• Show
Clear All
  • Herman4x4
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Melton, Victoria

Rear Storage

Howdy,
    Have been working on the rear storage for the back of my NS. Have done a false floor with two access holes. Under the floor where the fridge goes is the second battery and dc to dc charger. Compressor and a few bits and pieces on the right hand side. Ran out of SHS, and being in stage 4 lock down not sure if my steel place is open.
    Also want to do a rear door table. Will look at doing that out of ally checker plate.
    Cheers,
    Andrew.

Sent from my CPH1611 using Tapatalk
    Cheers,
    Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
    Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
  • Two Emms
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2020
    • Mansfield, Vic

Nice work

Fridge for cold beverages and Weber q for steak. All packed into a pajero to take you somewhere up the bush. Perfect combination
    2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

• Herman4x4
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2009
      • Melton, Victoria

Sure is. Hanging to get it there now.

Sent from my CPH1611 using Tapatalk
      Cheers,
      Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
      Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X