• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glsgls
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2007

lithium battery recmmend

hi all, can somebody recommend a good lithium battery to run 95ltr fridge , I have a 130amp ssb agm battery atm but it is on its last legs after 4 years or so will be looking for a 100amp or 120 amp must have a good warranty and be fit for purpose and durable I have seen some that only have a 12 month warranty would like min of 36 months battery will be fitted in the where the rear seats are stored and I have a 1225d redarc charger. thanks
    Last edited by glsgls; 03-08-20, 01:40 PM.
  • NTBenny
    • May 2017
    • Newcastle

Looking for a 12v 100ah lithium battery or 12v 100ah deep cycle battery? DCS is one of the leading manufacturers of lifepo4, lipo & lithium car batteries.

Benny.
    2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

• glsgls
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2007

thanks benny but that's some big coin but does have a good warranty

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

I went with the Lithium to replace my Fullriver due to weight issues. Renogy 100amp/hr. So far, so good. I also bought the Renogy dcdc charger and the battery monitor. The battery monitor is a must in my opinion. Its beauty is telling you how many amps are left as well as showing voltage and amps going in and amps going out. Like the ability to turn the battery into sleep mode if need be as well.

Trust au.renogy.com for all your solar power needs. Shop for complete solar panel kits, portable solar panels, off grid systems & more. Prime price match!
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• glsgls
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2007

thanks dicko looks like a nice set up

Comment

• glsgls
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2007

hi dicko, where did you mount your renogy battery monitor, not to sure where to put it , also went for the 100 amp renogy battery

Comment

• skins2380
              • Jun 2015
              • ACT

On so called special for $970 bucks with free battery box thrown in. There's a few threads about this one on the forum. They even recon they use West Australian Lithium in the batteries.

Comment

• Jack ANT
                • Mar 2012
                • Shoalhaven

I've just installed a Renogy system with their 100ah battery and 20amp DCDC Charger. All seems good quality gear and is working well so far.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                  Valued Member
                  • Jun 2019
                  • Brisbane

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
                  I went with the Lithium to replace my Fullriver due to weight issues. Renogy 100amp/hr. So far, so good. I also bought the Renogy dcdc charger and the battery monitor. The battery monitor is a must in my opinion. Its beauty is telling you how many amps are left as well as showing voltage and amps going in and amps going out. Like the ability to turn the battery into sleep mode if need be as well.

https://au.renogy.com/renogy-smart-l...12-volt-100ah/
                  How old & what sort of flogging your battery had Dicko?
                  You've had for a while i think?

Have your cells ever needed re-activation, i'm not very familiar with lithium, but i think if flat or huge load must use charger is that all it is?

This thing below looks as it would be a weapon in my camper trailer once the 240AH worth of AGM's die.
                  I already have Redarc BCDC 40amp in trailer apparently capable of Lithium profile

With 2000 cycles and built-in BMS system, the Renogy 12 Volt 170AH Solar Slimline Lithium battery is perfect for car, camping, caravan, marine, 4WDs & Off Grid Solar.
                  Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Keithyv
                    Valued Member
                    • May 2018
                    • Perth

Originally posted by skins2380 View Post
                    On so called special for $970 bucks with free battery box thrown in. There's a few threads about this one on the forum. They even recon they use West Australian Lithium in the batteries.

https://itechworld.com.au/products/i...eid=8b400d8c07
                    Usually $2049? Who the F are they trying to fool?
                    2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
                    MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2019
                      • Brisbane

Originally posted by Keithyv View Post
                      Usually $2049? Who the F are they trying to fool?
                      As a salesman i view it as dead set poor marketing, but hey maybe people really are that stupid
                      If so any wonder our world isn't running as smoothly as it possibly could be

I've also noticed on couple social media pages to do with 12 volt systems people starting to murmer after more than 5 minutes of ownership that is about this particular brand. ?
                      Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Lazarus
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2008
                        • Melbourne, Western suburbs

I have 200 amp enerdrive lithium and enerdrve dc2dc 40amp charger in my canopy.
                        Australian made, military specs. Comes with phone app battery monitor.

Serious money, but its a serious hardware.
                        NW 2014 MY14 GLX-R, auto, BushSkinz bashplates, Pedders TrakRyder foam cell 2' lift, Falken AT3W LT, Rhino Pioneer 6 platform, flip key, Redarc BCDC40 and 135 amps lithium battery, Torque Pro OBD, EVC Throttle controller, ARB Compressor, LED lights (internal and outside), Uniden UHF, ARB Frontier 128L long range fuel tank.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                          Valued Member
                          • Jun 2019
                          • Brisbane

Out of interest

If the specs on these two batteries are actually accurate, i can see why DCS is the more expensive

& another bit of useful or useless info might help someone, I live near Springers solar Brisbane/ Capalaba QLD (bottom link), good range of bits & pieces, a wall of good quality none insulated cable lugs ( some i've brought online looking for rite size are just rubbish) you can buy one or ten in store, cable x the metre its Tycab (Australian) quality cable from memory, they price matched when i brought AGM's & benefit is apart from supporting local always helps when soemthing doesn't go rite, can't beat bricks & mortor
                          (They have online store)

This mob also have good quality cable lugs i use these mostly as we stock them at work

Looking for a 12v 100ah lithium battery or 12v 100ah deep cycle battery? DCS is one of the leading manufacturers of lifepo4, lipo & lithium car batteries.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X