Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-1 Pajero

Generation 4-1 Pajero NS Model 2006 - 2009

Old 01-06-19

Fitted mine yesterday was a pain in the *** had to drill the bolts on the turbo flange to half Inch the next issue i had was the cat temp sensors where about 2 inches to short once i sorted that the rest fitted ok but does rub on cargo tub shield in the rear but apart from those issues it does boost performance and gives my high flowed turbo its full potential because it boosts a lot better now and the turbo whistle is insane to what it was.-
Old 03-06-19
Valued Member

You cant beat the price

will be interested how the dpf burn cycle reacts.
Old 06-06-19

yer lol once you work out the kinks its not a bad pipe has done a burn since i put it on doesn't blow smoke while driving only while idling at a stand still .
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
Hi mate, not as yet 2 weeks away now but I've deleted my dpf and used resistors from a fellow member for the sensors on the dpf also I looped the pressure sensor tubes together got rid of the metal tubes all together and looped the rubber hoses together for constant pressure which makes the ecu happy also I have fitted the resistor to the air intake which shuts off the EGR 100% of the time have had the set like this for over 1 year NO CODES no issues also I've had no tune or run no chip just running stock standard. So I am hoping that the pdd 3inch exhaust is ok, will definately post once fitted any issues or problems but hopefully not

Can you let me know what resistors you put in and where?

I already have the egr block kit and have installed the resistor at the air box.
Cheers