• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nyo
    • Mar 2019
    • Trinidad & Tobago

Wheel Offset

guys can anyone say what offset you use to keep the tire inline with the fender with 20" wheels

I am currently using 20"x10" ET13 w/ 305/55/20 Nitto TRail Grapplers

with a 3" body lift and 3" suspension lift

I am trying to get the right offset because i do not have fender flares and cannot have the tires sticking out more than 1.5 - 2"
  • underdog
    • Jan 2015
    • Campbelltown, NSW.

Originally posted by nyo View Post
    guys can anyone say what offset you use to keep the tire inline with the fender with 20" wheels

I am currently using 20"x10" ET13 w/ 305/55/20 Nitto TRail Grapplers

with a 3" body lift and 3" suspension lift

I am trying to get the right offset because i do not have fender flares and cannot have the tires sticking out more than 1.5 - 2"
    Honestly mate, the amount of people even running 20s on a Pajero over here is pretty slim. Clearly the laws applied to you are VERY different from ours here, haha. The wheel width also contributes to the amount of wheel poking out the side, so if you don't want to reduce the wheel width, then the easiest solution for what you're chasing, is to measure how far out they are currently protruding from the wheel arches. You currently have +13mm offset on your current wheels, so whatever the difference is, just subtract that from your offset.

eg. Theoretically, let's say you have 3" (75mm) poking out of the arches now and you're aiming for just 1.5" (37.5mm). You'll need to subtract 37.5mm from your current offset to get you there, leaving you with an offset of -25. So in this scenario, you'd need a negative 25 offset to be under that 1.5" etc.

Remember, you need to measure your current protrusion first to get the figure you actually need.
    2011 Pajero NW GL 3.2 Auto
    Bullbar, spotlights, twin wheel carrier, snorkel, spv, uhf, 3" lift, cargo barrier, bushskinz, 285/70/17 M/T, 2.5m awning, Waeco CFX40, DIY rear storage, drawers, fridge slide & dog floor, Intervolt EBI Pro, 105ah + 65ah batteries, 65L Abber tank & 12v pump.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X