Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-1 Pajero

Generation 4-1 Pajero NS Model 2006 - 2009

Old 16-08-18

You need to get written confirmation that all of the recalls have been done. Especially airbags and engine. The current owner should be able to get this from Mitsubishi.
That price sounds high to me unless there are a lot of good quality accessories. For s fairly standard car I would be thinking $18K to $20K (unfortunately for us owners of similar cars).

2008 NS DiD Exceed. MM factory alloy full bar, Autosafe cargo barrier, Roley's rear bash plate, Uniden 8080 UHF, Baintech powertop aux battery in cargo area (removable), Jaycar battery isolator, fire ext mounted in place of rear door handle, Redarc EBC, BushSkinz IC & sump. ARB Frontier replacement fuel tank, Pedders track rider suspension. Lockup Mate.
Old 16-08-18
Valued Member

Hard for us in Australia to say if its a good price or not due to differing markets in Mauritius to Aus.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 17-08-18

I assumed he was buying the car in Aus

2008 NS DiD Exceed. MM factory alloy full bar, Autosafe cargo barrier, Roley's rear bash plate, Uniden 8080 UHF, Baintech powertop aux battery in cargo area (removable), Jaycar battery isolator, fire ext mounted in place of rear door handle, Redarc EBC, BushSkinz IC & sump. ARB Frontier replacement fuel tank, Pedders track rider suspension. Lockup Mate.
Old 17-08-18
Valued Member

I was guessing based that he put location as Mauritius but might be wrong.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 17-08-18

jahbolo started another thread for this conversation...

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=62088

Not much advice I could offer him.
2007 NS Pajero GLS Diesel. Factory rear diff lock. Custom rear bumper guard. Custom side steps. Boos front three 3mm bash plates. Maxxis AT980. Couple of CB radios. Provent 200. Traction control diff lock mod. ASFIR hidden winch mount with Domin8r X 12,000lb winch. Dobinsons raised springs and shocks. TJM snorkel
Old 19-08-18

Hey guys.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm buying the car in Mauritius. There's not as many paj owners here to get advice from, so i came to this forum.

Yes in terms of pricing, i needed a benchmark to concluded whether i can pay 23k for a 2008 NS.

My conclusion is that I'll pay at most 20k for it.

Will be haggling this week.

Any advice on the fault codes i read?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 17-11-18

So I finally finished my steps this week, it's only taken me 4 months
They are made from 4mm thick 40mm square and the brackets are combination of 50x5mm flat, and whatever other scarp I could find...
They should do the job in protecting the sill. Next job I think will be bash plates, They aren't as readily available in NZ like they are over in Australia, so I may have to get some made

Step 1.jpg
Step 2.jpg
Step 3.jpg
Step 4.jpg
Step 5.jpg
Step 6.jpg
2007 NS Pajero GLS Diesel. Factory rear diff lock. Custom rear bumper guard. Custom side steps. Boos front three 3mm bash plates. Maxxis AT980. Couple of CB radios. Provent 200. Traction control diff lock mod. ASFIR hidden winch mount with Domin8r X 12,000lb winch. Dobinsons raised springs and shocks. TJM snorkel
Old 17-11-18
Valued Member

Bushskins ship to NZ but the freight was a bit much for me so I got some folded up at Sheet Metalcraft.
Old 18-11-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJV6 View Post
Bushskins ship to NZ but the freight was a bit much for me so I got some folded up at Sheet Metalcraft.

Did they work out all the measurement, or did you do up some plans for them? Do you mind if I ask what it cost you?
Old 24-05-19

I have been looking at winch mount options for a while now and it came down to either a MCC bar or a hidden winch mount from ASFIR. I ended up choosing the ASFIR as I don't really need the protection of full bull bar (I hope), don't really want the extra length and weight, and it helped that the hidden winch mount was also cheaper.
So far I have assembled the mount in my lounge to get an idea of how it goes together. It seems like a nicely built mount and arrived within a week of ordering it from Isreal. The only gripe is it is missing 20 washers, but that's a trip to the hardware store to resolve.

ASFIR 1.jpg

ASFIR 2.jpg

ASFIR 3.jpg

ASFIR 4.jpg

My winch is the Domin8r X and the choice of winch is explained on pronvit's thread https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=64277
I have rotated the gears so the clutch leaver is to the front. It is my first winch and I haven't seen inside any others first hand, so I can't really comment on the construction of it with any authority. That being said, thats never stopped anyone before so I'll go so far as to say it is a nicely built solid feeling unit and the finish is nicer than I was expecting.
The solenoid cables are about 500mm long, hopefully long enough it get it tucked away somewhere out of the way. I plan to remove the controller cable socket from the solenoid box and mount it somewhere accessible. The winch mount actually came with a length of 4 core cable for this purpose which I think is pretty good planning.

Winch 1.jpg

Winch 2.jpg

Winch 3.jpg

Winch 4.jpg

Winch 5.jpg