• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShortyBen!
    • Jun 2018
    • Maitland, NSW

NSR front lower control arm bushes.

I’m after some information regarding the lower front control arms on my NSR.
    I’ve just put in a new set of struts, and plan to treat her with new ball joints and bushes all round.
    I bough a Superpro front lower control arm bush kit (SPF2774K) The shaft holes in these bushes are concentric. But the lower control arms have the camber adjustment, which would require a deconcentric shaft hole, yes (?), or do they “give” to allow camber adjustment?

Superpro make a camber bush set for the rear, but it appears none for the front.
    Does anyone know of a supplier, part number, etc, for a front control arm camber kit?
    Will the rear kit fit the front end?

Lastly, has anyone else used Superpro, and what are your opinions on ride, noise, etc?

Any help would be appreciated,
    Last edited by ShortyBen!; 04-08-19, 08:06 PM.
  • scribble88
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2014
    • Geraldton, WA

Not to disrespect anyone on the forum.

I would be sending a private message to Kiwi1973, he helped me endlessly with my bushes.

Just be patient with a reply, he is currently well and truly past the black stump. If you look at his posts, he travels the world in his Paj, it is given harsh treatment; he does a whole heap of work on it.
    2010 3.2 DiD Activ Pajero 5sp Manual. Bilstein and HD Lovells 50mm lift, Toyo Open Country II A/T, Diff breathers, SPV EGR Mod, Exedy HD Clutch, Electric brake controller, Kings Lethal 9” LED’s.Reversing camera system for trailer, Airtec Snorkel. Full set of Bushskinz bash plates.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X