• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 03EXCEED
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2012
    • Cairns

LIL trip we did...

Hey gang, we went for a play down some local tracks on the weekend and the Paj perfomed very well!! My 12yo boy mad a short film of it, it's not the best quality, but he did ok with the iphone.

two patrols, pathfinder, cruiser and the paj. At the end of the clip there is a gully that was mud filled and fairly steep, the first patrol made it half way up the other side, then slide back down. After a couple goes mashing the pedal, he made it up. The second patrol got stuck in the center of the gully, no go! Snatched out. The pathfinder did make it up after three attemps at full noise. The Paj, well u will have to see at the end of the clip.

One of the patrols got stuck in a sand water filled bog hole. We spent about an hour trying to winch him out with my mates cruiser and the 9000lb warn, ran out of steam! tried snatching him out, nothing! In the end the paj with the ORU winch double line pull got the patrol out slowly....I did forget to put the winch blanket on while winching, after an hour of doing this recovery, we just forgot, my bad...Anyway, here is my boys first effort at filming..

03 Exceed Np 3.5 petrol - 2" lovells HD all round, snorkel, tx3500 uhf, maxxis bighorns, ORU 12000lb winch, ARB combo bar, 55w hid spots, Bushskinz bash plates, electronic rust protection, DIY torque converter lock up, JVC bluetooth stereo, reverse camera, navman gps with hema maps.

• psproule
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Googong, NSW

Looks like lots of fun!
    2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
    2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X