• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Richo-NT
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Brisbane

Combine NS and NT vehicle sections???

I know I'm reasonably new around here and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn but I was just wondering why the Generation 4-1 and Generation 4-2 sections aren't combined together like the Generation 3, 2 and 1 sections are?

I have found on a number of occasions that something I wanted to post about was relevant to both the NS and NT Pajero's as by and large they are much the same vehicle however because I can only post a thread in one (it would be silly to post the same thread in both the Gen 4-1 and Gen 4-2 sections), I wonder if some NS Pajero owners who may well know the answer to my question may miss my question because it's not in a section of the forum they would normally look at... I know NS and NT owners probably look at both sections quite regularly (I know I do) but it would probably be easier to just look at the one section.

I'm thinking just a straight "Generation 4 NS - NT Models 2006 -" would perhaps be better?? After all on the Mitsubishi Motors website they class both the NS and NT models as just "generation 4".

What do others think?
    2009 NT Pajero GLX 3.2 Auto - Sold
  • Quadcam
    • May 2008
    • Brisbane

Originally posted by Richo-NT View Post
    I know I'm reasonably new around here and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn but I was just wondering why the Generation 4-1 and Generation 4-2 sections aren't combined together like the Generation 3, 2 and 1 sections are?
    To make NT DiD owners feel special ???
    ZH Outlander VRX previously NS X V6 - RDL

Comment

• entropy
      • May 2009
      • NSW Lake Macquarie

Good suggestion - I'd be happy to see NS & NT combined into a single Gen 4 section.
      Current ride
      Discovery 4 SDV6 HSE with factory diff lock.

Gone but not forgotten
      NT SWB X DiD in Cool Silver

Comment

• Wrex
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2007
        • Perth

I think it would be a good idea.

Comment

• apsilon
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2008
          • Hills District NSW

It used to be that way but was split at the start of the year when I got my NT. I was the only one in there for a fair while LOL.

I wouldn't mind seeing them combined as it'd mean I'd only have to check one instead of both as most NS stuff still applies to NT.
          MY09 NT Pajero X shortie diesel
          Mods - No longer fit in my sig so see here

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

I know a lot of things are relevent to the NS as well but the NT is still a relatively new model and I am sure buyers would only be interested in what applies to the NT. I wan't to leave it as is for another six months and then we will look at combining the two
            Thanks for your feedback.
            Dave.
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• stevenbowden
              • Jan 2008
              • Bundaberg

Yeah I would like to see the NS and NT groups merged as more and more stuff is appearing that is relevent to both. Maybe if they are merged, if a post is made relating to a specific model than the OP has to include in the thread title the model eg
              NS: This is my thread title
              and no model present in the title indicates that the post relates to both models.

Steve
              Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition Diesel Auto, ARB Bullbar, GME TX3440 UHF, Sandgrabbers, Raw 4x4 Suspension + Firestone Airbags, Airtec Snorkel, TJM IBS Dual Battery System, BushSkinz Intercooler/Sump/Transmission/Transfer Bash Plates & Side Steps, LRA 58lts Aux Tank, 17" ROH RTX with Bridgestone D697LT's + Australian Off Road Campers Quantum! Read about our Adventures HERE!

Comment

• paulisok
                • Oct 2009
                • Brisbane North Side

i must use the forum different to others, as I just simply use the new posts button on the menu and decide if I want to read that subject or not, don't really care which area it is in.

"Don't argue with an Idiot
                They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

2009 NT GLX 3.2 DiD Auto, Ironbark, MM Alloy Bull Bar, TJM Classique Side Steps, Fogs, GME TX3440 UHF, Dual Battery, Pajero Sports Roof Racks, DIY Rear Storage, Fridge, Tint, Tow, and loviin it.

Considering Mods; OME Sports Suspension, Snorkel

Comment

• JoshF
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • Brisbane

Originally posted by paulisok View Post
                  i must use the forum different to others, as I just simply use the new posts button on the menu and decide if I want to read that subject or not, don't really care which area it is in.
                  x2
                  NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
                  Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• whatsupkramer
                    • Sep 2007
                    • Muswellbrook

Originally posted by paulisok View Post
                    x3
                    2008 NS 25th Anniversary 3.2L Auto - Mickey Thompson Baja STZ 265/60R18, Tow Bar, ARB Saraha Bar, Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Sport 2" lift.
                    Limited Edition Mighty Bulloak Camper Trailer - All mods including a 2" lift.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X