Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Pajero Sport > Pajero Sport QF 2019 -

Old 28-07-19
Valued Member

4x4 Australia

2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport debuts

https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/202...o-sport-debuts

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 28-07-19
Valued Member

Lots of pics and good internals here....

https://www.motor1.com/news/361661/2...port-revealed/

I'm liking this one.....next year I'll be making the move I think.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 04-08-19

Just looked at a youtube of the 2020 PS. A bit of styling change for sure. The big thing was the 8" screen for the dash and the different media player layout. On the video it shows a Navy screen different than Waze or Google Navigator. No large blank area of destination information reducing the area of the map. Wonder if they have dropped Android Auto or got a better Navigation program for the new model.
Denis
Old 30-09-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisp View Post
Wonder if they have dropped Android Auto or got a better Navigation program for the new model.
Denis

Using TOMTOM maps for Navigation
Old 06-11-19

I have had my new PS almost 3 weeks now and love it. I looked at the Mux and my wife loved it but I could not find a comfortable driving position, the steering wheel was too far away for me. I am 6ft 2 tall and need the seat back and I prefer a reclined back when driving distances. With the PS the steering column is telescopic and I could find a sweet spot.

I don't give a dam about the tail lights as that only bothers the people following me. The tow bar kind of distracts from them anyway.

The biggest deal breaker for me was the NZ MMC 10year drive train warranty.

Isuzu only have 3 years. Plus every thing in the Mu x screamed dinosaur.

I tried the Holden Trailblazer and yes heaps of power but thats where it ended. Terrible handling at speed and tinny as. Very noisy, horrible ride.

My plan is to keep it for 10 years then I will be finished with 4x4 as I'll be probably be in a Zimmer frame or mobility scooter

My ony gripe is my LG G6 phone only works on bluetooth. I therefore have no satnav. Very annoying seems like missleading advertising to me.

I got the top model in NZ which at $49990 was a bargin compared to other brands. Unfortunately it has no powered tailgate.

But over many years I have learned there is no perfect car they all have compromises.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Old 22-11-19

When is this due in Australia? Says early next year. My gripe is with child seats - I really hope they have relocated the tether points to the back of the seats. If it's still the same ceiling mount crap, then still no go for me

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-20

I had my first drive of one today. Exceed. Not very different to QE in that respect, instrument panel is cool, and steering wheel now has twice as many buttons on it.

New SDA (audio system) with volume knobs :-) instead of buttons and larger screen

New front end looks nice, guards and headlights sit a little higher. New DRL and indicator units with turning lights built in. Front camera low under number plate.

Electric tailgate is a handy addition.

Didnt have much time with it being a busy friday afternoon, but hoping to play more next week

Last edited by DibbyDibbyDJ; 22-02-20 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-02-20

Spotted a dark blue QF on the road in Melbourne over the weekend. Looked pretty good. Prompted me to look at Mitsubishi website. Seems they are released now. Havenít seen anything on the telly. Anyone had a close look?
Old 27-03-20

I have had my new Pajero Sport 2 weeks now (Thailand version because I live in Thailand).

It is a really great car and I love it so far.

I guess the Thai version is quiet similar to the Au version.
Old 28-03-20

Default QF

ordered a new QF yesterday ,hoping for wednesday pick up and will keep posted with reviews etc. to get some chat going on the forum. Mick