• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1_johnboy
    • Sep 2012
    • Gippsland

MQ bullbar options

Just wondering what bars you guys have fitted and how much. Please the the below and see if you may have had some experience with them.

The Ironman 4x4 Commercial Deluxe Bull Bar combines the strength and practicality of the Ironman 4x4 Commercial Bull Bar, with the addition of a driving light package as used in the Ironman 4x4 Protector Bull Bar. Providing the ultimate in style and protection, this popular combination is engineered to please and protect. ADR compliant Airbag /
  • 1_johnboy
    • Sep 2012
    • Gippsland

For anyone interested I end up getting it fitted

Comment

• Hatto
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2013
      • Mandurah WA

I like the look of it. Very smart
      Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
      ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• MrMaxi
        • Oct 2012
        • SE Melbourne

Looks good, I'm looking at the same bar, how's your Tyres noise wise and did it slow it down for daily driving ?
        NP 04 DiD GLS, Dual batteries, 2" lift, egr blank, 265 75 16 General Grabbers, nudge bar Narva 200 spotties, Double Din conversion.

Comment

• Dicko1
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2014
          • Cairns, FNQ

Does look good. I like the swept back look.
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• xadrian82
            • Feb 2017
            • Queensland

Looks good and tough. How's the weight?

Comment

• 1_johnboy
              • Sep 2012
              • Gippsland

I run some Mickey Thompson STZ AT tires, I get zero noise from them - this may change as they wear. I cant say I notice any extra weight from the bar, it seems very solid. Fog lights are great, very noticeable extra spread from them compared to the originals. Priced very well also.
              One this I have noticed, could be totally unrelated. The ride seems to have become VERY firm. Now Im not sure if this is just the honeymoon period wearing off - or if the bar has anything to do with it....or when I took it in for the 1500km inspection I was told I needed new "shackles" as they were over tightened at the factory and bent - 8 in total. Now Im not even sure what these parts are

Comment

• old Jack
                Regular
                • Jun 2011
                • Adelaide, South Australia.

"8 over tightened shackles" I can't wait for an explanation on this from the Dealer.

OJ.
                2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
                MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• 1_johnboy
                  • Sep 2012
                  • Gippsland

It goes in Thursday for the work. Ill ask for a further explanation. Its taken almost 4 month for the parts to come in.

Comment

• Pajekz
                    • Feb 2018
                    • United States

that looks great

Comment

• ShortandFat
                      • Apr 2013
                      • Goulburn Valley, Victoria

I'm liking the options from EFS, also like the rear bar

Comment

Matched content