• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GHendo
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Northern NSW

Some people have no brains !!

Drove up to the 4WD Show in Brisbane last Saturday and followed the GPS to get to the RNA Showground. I’m not too sure what the street was we were in but (looking at the map now) think it was Gregory Terrace. A great procession of 4WD vehicle, including myself, made a left turn into a street that was supposed to lead to parking in the Showground, however about no more than 20 metres down the street stood a bloke with a STOP sign telling everyone to do a U-turn and go around the other side of the ground. You can imagine the congestion of everyone trying to do 3 (or 6) point turns to get out again. Just as we were leaving a bloke drove in, in one of those massive American 4WD’s – a big GMC or Suburban or something – I laughed when I saw him.

However, why in the name of heck, couldn’t the bloke with the STOP sign have been up the top of the intersection to tell everyone to just keep going. Actually, all that was needed was sign to say “traffic to 4WD show continue to next corner and turn left” – but I suppose that would be just too simple !!

Did anyone else get caught ?

Geoff
    03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X