• Show
Clear All
  • gjh1967
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2007
    • Lake Macquarie

I'll pay for one.
    plenty of paj drivers in Lake Macquarie
    2003 NP 3.2 DI-D LWB 5spd-DVD Entertainment unit-Narva 175 blue's-Side Steps-Uniden UHO15SX-Garmin GPS16 and Oziexplorer-ARB On Board air-Polyairs-Airtek Snorkel-Khumo KL78's-Headrest DVD players- Ironman Lift kit- 12000lb winch- Dual Batteries - Redarc isolator-Bushskinz intercooler guard.

Comment

• GOSSAMER
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2008
      • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by Pickle View Post

Mines on!
      Dave
      some have said the stickers are too big. so should i change the font on the next lot to a thinner font? they would still be 40mm high but a thinner font would shorten the whole thing im going down to my sisters (she is the one who makes them) next weekend so if there is a demand let me know and i will give some to pickle at the next meeting that way you all can hassle him
      Back from the Dark side
      NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• Jaster
        • Apr 2008
        • Wollongong, NSW

If you could make them just the right size for the rear side windows of my NM, colour coded green to match my duco, and i'll have some large fries too

... or just how ever they come will be great
        Current: Cool Silver '11 NT RX Auto
        Retired: Green '02 NM Exceed Manual

Comment

• aldavnic
          • Aug 2007
          • Pakenham

Hey Id love to buy some as well if still available!
          One for me and one for the wifes car!
          NM V6,Exceed BFG MTs ,Injected Gas, Proficency course,GME TX3100 UHF , 2 inch lift, Pace Maker Headers ,Dobinsons.Navigation Course (still lost) Rola Roof Racks, Proficency Plus course.

Comment

• GOSSAMER
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2008
            • doncaster east vic

in the future if you want a sticker you will need to send a stamped self addressed envelope to pickle with payment enclosed (pm him for details) if pickle is still happy to do it
            i belive that pickle has sent stickers to people and not recieved any payment also when people have payed they have forgotten to add extra for postage. we pay $10 for the stickers and we sell them for $10.
            pickle and myself have gone out of our way to get to a post office to send them off around the country and to not be payed or burnt on the postage is something we dont need.

i will see about making some smaller ones for the side windows they will be white as well (sorry) colors just adds to the cost of things

ill get down off my soapbox now
            Last edited by GOSSAMER; 08-12-08, 04:14 PM.
            Back from the Dark side
            NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• Pickle
              Administrator
              • Jun 2007
              • All over Oz

Originally posted by jasonw View Post
              in the future if you want a sticker you will need to send a stamped self addressed envelope to pickle with payment enclosed (pm him for details)
              Yep PM me for stickers.
              Thanks Jason
              Dave
              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Pickle
                Administrator
                • Jun 2007
                • All over Oz

Got ten of them now for those who wan't.
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• BigRed
                  • Dec 2008
                  • Johannesburg, SA

Originally posted by Pete & Mon's NS View Post
                  Any takers in SA, shoot me a PM!
                  Peter
                  Sure Can we trade? We could send you some SA Springbok stickers

I'll find out if any of the other guys want any. What is the going rate these days for them stickers? All depending on the exchange rate, lets see, Cheers
                  Gen 4, GLX, DiD, African outback roofrack, 9500lbs winch, OME all round

If you CAN'T fix it with a hammer, you've got an ELECTRICAL PROBLEM...........But, you can eliminate an electrical problem with a hammer

Comment

• Pete & Mon's NS
                    Valued Member
                    • May 2008
                    • West Lakes - Adelaide, SA

Sorry BigRed, I sent all 7 to Ranger J in Western Australia - should have arrived today in his mailbox!

Love the SA pun

Peter
                    | Gunmetal NS Exceed DiD with Dakar leather | Factory rear Diff Lock | Alloy Nudge Bar | MMCS | Moonroof | GME TX3440 | Custom rear Storage | Stebel Compact Air Horn |
                    | Ford Focus XR5 Turbo in Electric Orange |

Comment

• BigRed
                      • Dec 2008
                      • Johannesburg, SA

Will you be printing more? I will try and find out from the SA guys on this Forum if they are interested. If you look at Simon's thread introducing himself, there is our Forum emblem ebedded on his pics. That is our forum sticker
                      Gen 4, GLX, DiD, African outback roofrack, 9500lbs winch, OME all round

If you CAN'T fix it with a hammer, you've got an ELECTRICAL PROBLEM...........But, you can eliminate an electrical problem with a hammer

Comment

• Ranger J
                        Valued Member
                        • Jun 2007
                        • Perth, Western Australia

Originally posted by Pete & Mon's NS View Post
                        Sorry BigRed, I sent all 7 to Ranger J in Western Australia - should have arrived today in his mailbox!

Love the SA pun

Peter
                        Yep that's right. WA crew drop me a PM if you want one!
                        NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• peanut
                          • Nov 2007

Just a sugestion, why not make a pdf or jpeg file of the sticker and send that out to someone in each state, such as Ranger J in WA then they can get them made up locally. That way you can do away with one person having to get 10 made then sending them all to one person and having none available the next day?

Comment

• Ranger J
                            Valued Member
                            • Jun 2007
                            • Perth, Western Australia

Originally posted by peanut View Post
                            Just a sugestion, why not make a pdf or jpeg file of the sticker and send that out to someone in each state, such as Ranger J in WA then they can get them made up locally. That way you can do away with one person having to get 10 made then sending them all to one person and having none available the next day?
                            Doing a bulk run keeps the prices down, and its cheap to distribute across states (i.e. $4 across states) - so its really not too much of a problem.
                            NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• GOSSAMER
                              Valued Member
                              • Apr 2008
                              • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by peanut View Post
                              their is nothing stopping anyone from walking into their local signwriter and asking to get a sticker made (you can have whatever you want made up). they will probably charge more but their is no harm in asking. as i said earlier we dont make any money from them. also around melb in some of the markets their is people making stickers on the spot. white is the cheapest. i asked about silver and the nice metallic one was about 3 times the price.
                              Back from the Dark side

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X