• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex86
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Here and there

Towing weight explained video

I haven’t seen this posted here before so thought I’d put it up. If however it’s already linked somewhere, sorry, mods can delete this.

I’m no expert on the terms so I can’t vouch for how correct it is, but my quick (and distracted) viewing it seems pretty good.

This is the complete guide to heavy towing with a 4X4 wagon like a Landcruiser or a 4X4 ute like a Ranger.Click here to save thousands on any new car (Austra...
    '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
    Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.
  • Pushbike
    • Jun 2017
    • Sydney

Towing weight explained video

Thanks Alex86 for the link to a very informative video.
    I have no intention of towing a trailer of any sort but this video certainly is pertinent for the case where I might come across someone who needs assistance in moving their trailer. That is, do so with caution or better still not at all.
    One of the comments at this link suggests that if a driver is going to tow a trailer, there should be an endorsement on their licence.
    Pajero NX GLX MY17, OEM Rubber mats, OEM Towbar and tongue, After market Rev. Sensors, MSA4x4 seat covers, OEM nudge bar.

Remember the science demonstration of a table covered with mouse traps loaded with ping pong balls and the teacher drops a ping pong ball into the middle.
    Well, the ball has been dropped.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X