• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SergeyAU
    • Nov 2019
    • Perth

3 child seats

Hello
    Giving it another bash, in case this was already discussed.
    Anyone able to fit 3 child seats across the second row? Maybe 2 seats and a booster seat?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
  • SergeyAU
    • Nov 2019
    • Perth

Anyone?

Comment

• Nab
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2012
      • Perth

When we looked at them, my 5ft2 missus and her little bum could barely fit without interfering with the seatbelt catches on each side. I doubt you could fit anything but a small booster in there. It was the main reason it was crossed off our list.

Check out this review, my missus had similar views.
      On the face of it, the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is a spacious, family-friendly seven-seat SUV. But it comes with just one top tether, that isn't on the same seat that has ISOFix, and you have to buy and fit the others yourself! Because top tether anchors are in the ceiling, third-row passengers have straps in their faces and it's impossible to get into the third row if you have a couple of child seats fitted in the second row!
      SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
      NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• SergeyAU
        • Nov 2019
        • Perth

Originally posted by Nab View Post
        When we looked at them, my 5ft2 missus and her little bum could barely fit without interfering with the seatbelt catches on each side. I doubt you could fit anything but a small booster in there. It was the main reason it was crossed off our list.
        thanks. We went to check it out again today. Was also hoping to relocate the tether points.
        From the people that do add anchor points to cars, was told that middle row cannot relocate, as manufacturer made them available in the roof, but can add for the 3rd row - $250 each. Just in case someone is looking for this info. Too bad for us - love that car

Comment

• Whinger
          • Oct 2019
          • Melbourne

We managed to very tightly squeeze a booster in the middle of two child seats in the back of my Triton.
          Pain in the arse and had to loosen the belly and have the 3rd kid slip under belt because we couldn’t access the seat belt catch

Comment

• SergeyAU
            • Nov 2019
            • Perth

Originally posted by Whinger View Post
            We managed to very tightly squeeze a booster in the middle of two child seats in the back of my Triton.
            Pain in the arse and had to loosen the belly and have the 3rd kid slip under belt because we couldn’t access the seat belt catch
            yeah, unfortunately have to get a different car

Comment

• 4x4_evo
              • Feb 2019
              • WA

We have a rearward facing seat on the end of the 60 split and a forward facing seat in the middle. We can still fold the 40 split down to access the 3rd row so I’m sure you can get a 3rd seat in the 2nd if you really wanted to. It’s more a question of which seats will make it work.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X