• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RG76
    • Feb 2013
    • Sydney

Originally posted by Buddha View Post
    Any updates on thinking for this? Looks like I'll be able to make it out Saturday and come back sometime Sunday ��
    I'm still heading down there with a few mates, I can meet you at the same meeting place as last time? behind the Caltex at Weston (Liardets St) for 9:30am Saturday morning.
    2015 MQ Triton GLS Manual, TJM XGS Suspension, TJM rear step/towbar, TJM Snorkel, Projecta Dual Battery, Bridgestone MT 674's...Eaton rear E-locker

Comment

• BBP
      • Oct 2007
      • Canberra

If there are no objections i would like to tag along. Be good to put some put some cars to names (and faces of course)
      Just had a look (1800hrs) at NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service site and there are no current alerts for Brindabella NP. BOM forecast is for sunny weather Sat/Sun. Though with the rain that has just hit Tuggeranong things still might be slick out there.

Steve879, wouldn't worry about it you can try out your winch. One thing I need to get, so I will be carrying chains along with all my recovery gear. I was out that way on Sunday on the bike. Tracks were dry. Though if it wet, getting my big pig up out of flea creek would be fun, not!.

Comment

• RG76
        • Feb 2013
        • Sydney

Originally posted by BBP View Post
        If there are no objections i would like to tag along. Be good to put some put some cars to names (and faces of course)
        Just had a look (1800hrs) at NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service site and there are no current alerts for Brindabella NP. BOM forecast is for sunny weather Sat/Sun. Though with the rain that has just hit Tuggeranong things still might be slick out there.

Steve879, wouldn't worry about it you can try out your winch. One thing I need to get, so I will be carrying chains along with all my recovery gear. I was out that way on Sunday on the bike. Tracks were dry. Though if it wet, getting my big pig up out of flea creek would be fun, not!.
        No problem, I'll keep an eye out for you at the meeting point
        2015 MQ Triton GLS Manual, TJM XGS Suspension, TJM rear step/towbar, TJM Snorkel, Projecta Dual Battery, Bridgestone MT 674's...Eaton rear E-locker

Comment

• Buddha
          • Apr 2013
          • Canberra

Hey all, looking forward to catching up tomorrow. Will see you at the meeting point. Any objections to a couple of mates tagging along? They're not in pajero's so means we'll have something to recover

Comment

• RG76
            • Feb 2013
            • Sydney

Hey all, looking forward to catching up tomorrow. Will see you at the meeting point. Any objections to a couple of mates tagging along? They're not in pajero's so means we'll have something to recover
            I don't mind another car or two but there's already 6 cars heading in. Anymore than that and things usually go very slow when you're waiting for everyone to catch up.

Comment

• Spoonman
              • Nov 2015
              • Canberra

Apologies for not responding earlier, busy couple of days at work and will be working the weekend now. Enjoy the Brindies, weather should be great.
              SOLD - 2012 PB Challenger LS Manual|BFG KO2 245/70/17|Opposite Lock Premium Bullbar|Kings Domin8r X Winch|HID Driving Lights|Ultimate Suspension Lift|Safari Snorkel|Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guard|Mitsubishi Towbar|Extended Diff Breathers|GME UHF|SPV EGR Mod|Provent Catch Can|Drifta Drawers

Comment

• Buddha
                • Apr 2013
                • Canberra

No probs, looks like just one extra at any rate. See you all tomorrow

Comment

• RG76
                  • Feb 2013
                  • Sydney

No probs, looks like just one extra at any rate. See you all tomorrow
                  No problem, see you then

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X